Sudden wall of reviews

Hello everyone! I usually have around 20ish reviews per hour at most, however this morning i was hit with a wall of 57 reviews and i was wondering if it was normal.
I think it’s worth pointing out that a month or so ago I decided to change the SRS frequency from Default to Shorter, because I was struggling with a lot of items and thought that it would be helpful to review them more often. However, it didn’t really help as it clashed with other life stuff so I reverted it back to Default. So is it just Bunpro being a little whack as it’s readjusting the review timings, or some crazy coincidence with old items all lining up like that? :joy: Screenshot 2026-10-08 085100

1 Like

Hmmm looks like it could be natural?

Have they come in clumps like this before?
I guess you could check the SRS level of the items during the Reviews