Textbook Path on iOS App?

Does the textbook path not work for anyone else in the Bunpro iOS app, or is it just me? I’m trying to study using the Tobira textbook path, but when I try to study or do reviews it shows the regular, non-textbook N3 material (I currently have the app set to N3). Is this a bug, or is there a setting I need to change?

2 Likes

@miles1776
Hey and welcome on the community forums!
This is a definitely a bug!
I will look into it!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m having this same bug on Android. I can’t access paths at all in the app. I can change it in settings but it doesn’t do anything. I can see the “paths” option under content on the website but it doesn’t show on the app. Help, please!

1 Like

Just popping in to resurrect this as I’m having the same issue in the Android app. Changing the path in settings does nothing when I return to the dashboard or grammar screen.

Reviving so we don’t lose visibility.

Side note: would be nice to have a learning path for Genki 3rd edition as the grammar points have slightly changed between lessons (same with vocab)

1 Like

@Brux
We have recently added deck functionality in mobile app, you can go to content → Decks and choose genki, 3rd edition one. it should work just like paths.

Cheers :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, came here because of the same issue. Using Android - chose Genki as Textbook Path but the reviews are done in order of JLPT5 instead.

The Content → Decks option works as a workaround, but requires a lot more clicking than simply clicking on the Learn button on the Home screen.

Still hoping you will manage to fix this bug :slight_smile:
Edit - I now see that the original post was made a year ago… I assume this one is hard to fix for you?

1 Like

@Warrie
If you set deck as main or secondary deck (tap deck → gear icon → set main/secondary) then the Learn button will show content from deck, just like with paths :slight_smile:
Setting as secondary, will split the “learn” button and you will be able to choose from which deck you want to learn.

1 Like

Ah! That works perfect, thanks. Would never have figured this out without your help though, still might be a bit confusing for new users :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Warrie
We are going to add onboarding explainign the usage :slight_smile:

1 Like