111,741 (community total) + 6 (my reviews) = 111,747

2 Likes

was i too late for the badge XD

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry, there will be another opportunity soon enough :wink:

2 Likes

When will we receive the badge?

3 Likes

It takes a while. Maybe a week-ish?. Itā€™s a very low priority thing I assume and they do it when they have some spare time.

5 Likes

Ok, no problem, I was just worried if there were a bug that causes to not unlock the badge. Take your time then, no worries

4 Likes

Usually they post when itā€™s distributed for everyone, and then if you are missing it by that time then yes, you can contact them to fix it if you donā€™t have it.

So yeah, just hold on tight.

5 Likes

Your opportunity!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get my badge :frowning:

4 Likes

The badge for the races normally takes a while to appear after the event has ended. I still havenā€™t received mine for this race, and Iā€™m sure many others are in the same boat.

Donā€™t worry, usually thereā€™s an announcement once the badges are out. :+1: While waiting, you can distract yourself with new lessons and reviews to be added to the next race. :wink:

6 Likes

Apologize for the wait. :sweat:
I have uploaded the new badge and everyone should have it. If you did not get it, please let me know and I will get it applied to your account.

Here it is in all of itā€™s glory courtesy of @Daru

amazing-race-edo

23 Likes

Amazing work again, thank you so much! :star_struck:

p.s. would love to see these as stickers or merch later down the line maybe

7 Likes

Such a beaut :heart_eyes: seconding @nas352ā€™s call for merch!!

3 Likes

Is there any way to get these badges for those who didnā€™t know about this until now?

1 Like

@cosezu
We plan to repeat the race eventually, so that everybody could get the badge!

6 Likes