We are back after a week-long break! Are you excited?
Because you are invited to a new Bunpro Race!
- This is a community game that any Bunpro user can play.
- Reviewing grammar on Bunpro counts toward the collective pool.
World Heritage Sites and Interesting Places in Japan. (unfold to learn more!)
- Shiretoko National Park (知床国立公園)
- Sannai-Maruyama Site (三内丸山遺跡）
- Shirakami-Sanchi (白神山地)
- Tashirojima (Cat Island) (田代島(ねこの島)
- Shrines and Temples of Nikkō (日光の社寺)
- Tomioka Silk Mill (富岡製糸場）
- The National Museum of Western Art (国立西洋美術館)
- Tokyo Skytree (東京スカイツリー）
- Shibuya Scramble Crossing (渋谷スクランブル交差点)
- Mount Fuji (富士山)
- “Temple of the Golden Pavilion” - Kinkaku-ji (金閣寺)
- “Eastern Great Temple” Tōdai-ji (東大寺)
- “Temple of the Flourishing Dharma” Hōryū-ji (法隆寺）
- Furuichi Kofun (ancient grave) Cluster (古市古墳群)
- Dōtombori (道頓堀)
- Himeji Castle (姫路城）
- The Iwami Silver Mine (石見銀山)
- Itsukushima Shrine (厳島神社）
- “Munakata Great Shrine” Munakata Taisha (宗像大社)
- Yakushima (屋久島)
- (Unfortunately, recently once again burned) Shuri Castle (首里城)
- In total, 4671 kilometers or 4,671,000 meters.
- Each review is worth 100m this time, so we need a total of 46710 reviews.
- Every participant will receive an additional unique badge!
Reply to the last post in this thread with the following
Current Count + Your Reviews = The New Current Count
Optional, if posting reviews more than once a day
Current Count + Your Reviews (Day 1) + Your Reviews (Day 1, second group) = The New Current Count
This is a community effort! So your number should always be added to the person who posted before you. For example -
12,020 (community total) + 26 (your reviews today) = 12,046
We are starting today, so do not add reviews done earlier than today!
We will be providing photos and some interesting facts about places we will be passing by, who knows maybe someone will find them interesting enough to visit.
By the way, you are free to share your photos and stories from those locations too (English, Japanese, or in both!)