Unable to progress into the N3 grammar points

Hi, I recently finished up studying all of the N4 grammar and as such was attempting to cross over to the N3 level. This resulted in an error screen which blocked my progress. I’ve narrowed the error down to the ばいい N3 grammar point, as I’m able to access every other grammar point I’ve tried but receive the same error upon trying to load ばいい. I am unable to bypass this grammar point in any way as I can’t so much as see its page without receiving an error, and hence my daily study progress has been stopped. While this is fixed I believe my best options are to follow along with one of the book ‘paths’ as I do not wish to skip ahead to the N2 level(which it does let me access) as those don’t have detailed explanations yet. Any help is greatly appreciated as bunpro has thus far helped me further my understanding of Japanese grammar tremendously.

2 Likes

It’s also throwing up the same error for me.

Popped a Support ticket in, but also gonna tag in a couple of the devs for good measure: @Jake @veritas_nz :wave:

And in the future, there’s the Bug Reports thread if there’s anything else you wanna report!

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for pointing this out. I was able to reproduce it and fix the issue. Sorry for the trouble :bowing_man:

@severian Thank you for the ping :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m a little confused.
I didn’t think an N3 Vocabulary deck had been created yet, or is there some vocabulary out there but not yet in the form of a deck?
Thanks in advance for any insight.

I believe Afro1Ninja meant grammar - they mention finishing up the grammar in the post, as well as using the grammar textbook paths. And, like you said, there’s no N3 vocabulary deck yet!

1 Like

edited for clarity!

2 Likes