Update - Sept 18th [Colorblind Assist & Reading Passages Features]

Colorblind Assistance Option

There is now a setting in your “Styling” settings to make review answer red-green colorblind friendly.

Off (Default):

On

In the future we will move this and font-size to an “Accessibility” tab in settings. If there are other accessibility settings or changes to make using Bunpro easier for you, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Reading Passage Features

Reading Passages now have checkboxes that allow you to track which ones you have read.
They also allow you to toggle the Notes portion of the passage to see the annotations we have added without toggling the English translation.

33 Likes

thank you

4 Likes

Cool! Happy to see the colourblind assistance, it’s not something I need personally, but really great to see you all providing it!

Love and will make plenty of use of the checkboxes though, and the annotations without the translation is also a great add-in ^^

Thanks a lot for yet another improvement, love what you all are releasing lately!

4 Likes

It’s only a checkbox, but I really did want it. Thanks!

6 Likes

Keep up the good work team, you’re appreciated! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

thank you so much, I’ve been needing this

7 Likes

I’m not even colourblind and I appreciate this.

5 Likes

I turned it one because I like the color better :smiley: but I can’t help but notice that the “undo” button and the “press a for additional info” line are still green instead of teal.

6 Likes

I am SO excited for this. Major QOL improvement for me. Thanks so much!!

6 Likes

Feedback: I am colorblind, and I have problem with one contrast in particular. It is the “red stamp” for studied grammar in dark mode. It is hard for me to see if the stamp is even there, it is too dark compared to the black background. The gold stamp for finished

grammar is very easy to see.

4 Likes

I know I’m way late to this party, but I wanted to say the colorblind assistance is very helpful. Thank you!!

7 Likes