Updated May 2024: Bunpro Vocab Cram Feature Request Thread

again asking for vocab cram. I would be able to burn through so much more vocab if I could easily review ghosts and new cards. it would be a game changer and to be honest I’m not sure why it isn’t a higher priority.

1 Like

Yes for this.

1 Like

Indeed!

It is on our list :+1:
We are hoping to squeeze it in in the coming month or two.

15 Likes

Biggest news for BunPro this year. Absolute scenes. I cannot express how much I appreciate this!

4 Likes

60 vocab cards per day incoming :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Will this come with support for vocab ghosts?

1 Like

Yes, please, it would be very beneficial for my studies! Thank you.

2 Likes

It looks like it’s already in the works but I was trying to figure out how to cram vocab today and realized I wasn’t able to. This feature would be AMAZING!

1 Like

Yes, definitely support this

1 Like

@Brux @Pablunpro @l-k-d @Neon_Kitsune @krigeth @PinkTree @coralslime @spiritedrinoa @Zakuri @flyingtortoise @yorksama @Shadow_sEminence @bunnypro @Mikan28 @phylocybe @vino @Mango1 @focamotivada @marianwantsfood @michnoffn

Check Cram! We’ve added support for Decks and Vocab.

We pushed this update silently, and will be making an official post about it next week.

This gives us more time for us/ya’ll to to battle-test it, so please let us know your thoughts!

Hoepfully we’re not too late for JLPT :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

I’ve tried to cram the whole Super Cub deck (listening mode), and ran into this interesting sentence. Not sure if the bug is specific to the cram feature, or it’s just too long in general:

Edit: it’s not just that one sentence, there are more like this showing html markup for the whole sentence, or for a part of it

2 Likes

Nice!! I’m about to catch a flight to Japan (!!!) so I’ll check it out when I get back!

4 Likes

Yay!! Will check it out in the morning! Thanks for getting it out so fast!!

1 Like

Nice!

I see that they are distributed in batches of 50, assimilating them to a “lesson”. I also quite like the new “face” of the Cram section.

I’ve run a full lesson smoothly, looks real nice. I’ve also tried the options (コンプリートモード and ネタバレなし) on a vocab Cram session, both worked fine.

本当にお疲れ様でした。 :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning/afternoon @veritas_nz !

Thank you and the team so so much for your constant work that you’ve done on this feature over the last few months and thank you so much for staying to true to your word!

I’ve checked it out very briefly and so far so good, I’ll go ahead and give this a battle-test (so to speak) over the weekend and will write some feedback for you to take a look at :smile: How’s best for us to send this to you?

With that said you are absolutely in time for the JLPT in July (and I’d say you’re definitely on time for the one in December :wink: ) and once again I personally cannot thank you, and the BunPro team enough for having added this feature!

… so how about that Supporter badge? :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@casual
Very good catch! Thank you as always.

This has been fixed 〜(_ _)〜

2 Likes

@Brux

For commanding this thread and gathering support for a new feature, we got to give it to ya… :kissing_closed_eyes:

Just added the badge to your account!

4 Likes

羨ましいなぁー

1 Like

Looks good so far!

Just a small thing I’ve noticed.

When on the dashboard, the description of cram has been updated here:

But on some pages, like when cramming, it doesn’t reflect the update:

Btw, I think it would be wise, when this is rolled out, to tell everyone clearly that vocab cram is only available for vocab which has “fill in the gap” example sentences available.
(e.g. if I make a vocab cram for some N1 vocab, then it will just say that no items have been selected).

2 Likes