Updated May 2024: Bunpro Vocab Cram Feature Request Thread

THANK YOU!!! :pray:
Will there be an option to cram vocab and grammar separately depending on SRS level? When you select a SRS level it adds both grammar and vocab.

1 Like

@veritas_nz

Thanks for the hard work. I gave it a quick test run and it worked as expected.

On a side note, I really like the new AI voice. Itā€™s MUCH better than the previous one!

1 Like

Good catch! I have updated the text.

We had considered adding a ā€œFlashcard Fallbackā€ option that would generate flashcard style objects for the cram for grammar/vocab that didnā€™t have sentences that match the set type. We were hoping to get some feedback on if that option is warranted or not.

@chicharron If you open up the SRS level, the items are listed Grammar, then Vocab.

2 Likes

Hi folks, would you like me to convert this into a feedback thread? Iā€™m assuming there will be one next week if not :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe I am missing something, but there is no cram option after a session of reviewing vocab.

The vocab cram function only exists as a separate routine?

1 Like

Thanks! I for one am in favor of the ā€œflashcard fallbackā€, though I would definitely prefer to default to cloze where available.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this is related at all but after this update was released the order of grammar points in the ā€˜learned recentlyā€™ section is all out of wack.

1 Like

@Pablunpro Not sure how you donā€™t have that badge yet :joy:
Just gave it to ya :muscle:

@Brux Thatā€™s all good!
Weā€™ve got a few bugs to iron out and weā€™ll make an official post.

@Neon_Ninja It was just an oversight!
Iā€™ll add it in now.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! å¬‰ć—ć„ć§ć™ļ¼
:bowing_man:t2: :sweat_smile:

1 Like