Variety in reviews?

I’ve just signed up for the trial and finished my first review. I’m just wondering how much variety there is in the reviews, is it going to start testing me on different use cases and forms? For example, will I be tested on よくない, よかった and よくなかった as well as いい? Because if every review of a grammar point always uses the same example sentence, I don’t know that I’m going to find this service worth paying for to be honest.

2 Likes

Every grammar point has about 10 example sentences which are usually different in terms of tense, politeness and negation, so you shouldn’t worry.

Edit: For the grammar point “いい” as an example there are the following example sentences:

• これはいいおとだ。

• これはよくない

• 昨日きのうは、よかったです。

• テストは、よくなかった

which cover all the forms you can ask for

3 Likes

There’re loads of example sentence for each grammar point. You’ll be tested on all the points you asked about.

Look at the example sentences when you learn a grammar point.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply

2 Likes

Already 27? Would seem you know already.

1 Like

If you’re encountering the same sentence, that is a ghost, which means you’ve gotten the original sentence review wrong, and it floats around until you exorcise it. (aka get it right enough times) It’s for extra review to make sure you understand that specific instance of grammar.

If you want to adjust your ghosts, you can do so in the settings:

Under the section labeled “Reviews”, ghosts are at the bottom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like all the examples from the examples tab in a given grammar point is the actual review list that will show up over time.

At least that’s what I’ve noticed so far, not sure if it’s always the case.