Vocab to Grammar Review Addition (REQUEST)

Hey so I find a bit of an issue for myself whenever I switch to doing vocab and then grammar reviews. With grammar reviews I like just having the nuance there to challenge myself but Vocab ones don’t have a nuance (which I don’t expect them to) however I need something to go off in vocab; I mean if you see something like 私のお兄さんは___好きだ。that blank could really be anything.

SO! basically what I have to do is go into settings<general<reviews and then change it from only nuance to show (as in show all English) so I can see that the sentence says “apple” and I know to put りんご. Basically I’ll I’m asking is that you guys implement a feature to change if its nuance only, English only, furigana only (all that stuff) right in the review part so I don’t have to keep going back to settings and stuff

If anyone else would enjoy seeing this hit the like button! if not…I will keep to myself.

5 Likes

I mean in a case like that, you’re boned. I’d just call up my brother at that point and ask him what he likes and hope that it’s the right answer.

4 Likes

Hi there!

Are you using the Reviews 2.0 Beta or the old Reviews system?
If you’re using the Beta, this should be fixed – it basically forces the lowest level of Hint to show if it’s a Vocab Cloze question. If it isn’t working on Beta either, we can troubleshoot :+1:

2 Likes

wooaaah I did not know about that. It looks so much cooler. Everything’s working now

4 Likes

I can’t give too much information right now, but there may be an update coming quite soon with a feature that it sounds like you will like a lot :wink:.

3 Likes

If it involves audio for vocab then I’m literally about to go B A N A N A S

3 Likes

No audio just yet, but something that we feel will elevate the vocab learning experience just as much if not even more. :wink:

Asher really got me on the edge of my seat rn, where can we go to check if updates have been released or to check about past ones; like patch notes for a video game (does that even exist for this)? will it say on community forums or on the actual websites?

1 Like

Major changes come up on the notification bell on the main dashboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

ASHER, I just saw a vocab update…is this the holy grail we’ve been waiting for !!!

UPDATE: I think it may be what you were talking about, everything is sooo much better

1 Like