What if Kaijugation had a keigo mode?

I was just thinking about how stressful keigo is and wondering if anyone had built a keigo conjugation game when I remembered we have kaijugation!

What if it had a keigo mode?

i.e. 見る in sonkeigo mode prompts ご覧になる, and in kenjougo mode prompts 拝見する

Keigo has a few more variables than normal conjugation so I expect it would be a bit more work to code, but I think it would be a really great way of drilling core polite constructions for various verbs

17 Likes

there might be something like that for native speakers if you google around

this would be really cool, keigo is definitely something i struggle with a lot and i’d love to have some kind of dedicated tool or game mode for it

1 Like

oh! good point!
I did find a few things but have not tried them out yet. Will leave the links here to come back to later.

a list of apps??

will have to look at more closely tomorrow

3 Likes



Tried the first app a bit but I think its a biiit above what I’m aiming for haha

1 Like

Kaijugation for keigo would also be something I would be interested in. Right now, the various keigo forms are tanking my review success rate.

2 Likes

I’m currently studying keigo in my college class, so I would be especially interested in keigo kaijugation :eyes: lol. I’m worried about being able to maintain it after this class.

1 Like