What? The staff are human?!

I just want to pass on a thanks to the Bunpro staff for doing one of the simplest of things.

So any time I report what I think could be a mistake with audio, or a slight mistype, or anything as simple as those, not only are the reports responded to extremely quickly, but they always end with something along the lines of, “have a lovely/amazing/great/nice/wonderful/etc day.”

And you know what?

It perks up my mood every time.

Even if I’m having an absolute stinker of a day, that little ending of the sentence being slightly different from staff member to staff member really does make me try to have a wonderful afternoon. Or even an amazing morning. Heck, if I get the notification before going to sleep, I’ll try my damned bestest to have an incredible sleep (although this still doesn’t happen, so I think the staff could improve when it comes to fixing my awful sleeping habits)

So bad sleeping habits aside, I just wanted to thank you guys for the small, yet effective, little message at the end of those responses.

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

56 Likes

I have to second this. Thanks BunPro. <3

16 Likes

They are all actually rabbits :rabbit:

But I get your point, rabbits are awesome :+1:

17 Likes

As I said somewhere before, I Second That Motion . :bowing_man:t2:

5 Likes

Anxiously waiting for someone to come over and say otherwise. :see_no_evil: I’m still haunted by a photo drawing showing that a staff member is a possum.

10 Likes

I second this as well. Thanks BunPro’s staff :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You’re welcome Dave, have a lovely day.

12 Likes

It seems that 1 or 2 members might still be a bit confused about whether the staff are all rabbits, and some might even mistakenly still think they are possums :anguished:

So I have just gone out of my way to get the photographic proof to settle this argument once and for all:

Bunpro Office

28 Likes

Some people may have seen possums when looking into their office and you may have seen rabbits, but did you ever consider the possibility that they may be shapeshifters? :thinking:

6 Likes

I would be careful with that, I just zoomed in on the picture and noticed that one of them isn’t actually a bunny. Sometimes reality isn’t what we want it to be

17 Likes

I have also just noticed that I missed the perfect chance to end that with, “Have a lovely rest of your day!” :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I don’t know where these leaked photos keep coming from, but we are definitely going to have to do something about it…

20 Likes

Oh, I’m sure I remember hearing that particular one say, “Hello, my name is Jake and I am definitely a rabbit (100%, no doubt at all), but today I have come to the annual Bunpro late-Hallowe’en party dressed up in my possum costume :rabbit2:

8 Likes

They are possums and I will obtain proof of this matter!

5 Likes

That’s simply impossumble! :rabbit:

11 Likes

I love this too.

Adding on, I love how wonderful they are when I make a suggestion that isn’t correct and they take the time to explain why or where I went wrong.

:heart: Bunpro staff you guys are the best! :heart:

10 Likes

Best staff. Thanks for everything!

Hip Hip:

3 Likes

After traveling on foot to approximately my spare bedroom, or uhh I mean flying to bunpro hq via carrier pigeon I have managed to take pictures of the staff in their un-natural habitat (aka at work).

Subtitles of the event available in English for those who are not capable of reading English.

Scene: A candid picture of the Head Admin of Bunpro at the real Bunpro HQ
Subtitle: Yes hello please. Welcome to BunPro HQ. We are 100% Possum

Scene: The BunPro HQ head admin buckling under the pressure of my intense interrogation tactics. Something about this moment made me think I would soon be shown the rest of BunPro staff.
Subtitle: Oh? You want to see the rest of staff? …okay =(

Scene: BunPro HQ staff all gathered around the general area doing anything but work. Several them are very oddly shaped for being pure breed possums. Perhaps we will never understand their weird figure but it is rude to ask. I assure you those are ALL possums.
Subtitle: WHAT?!? I AM SHOCK!

19 Likes

It appears we need to step up security around here. Our top-secret meetings seem to have been compromised.

18 Likes

Proof of me as a human sitting at my desk doing normal human Bunpro work.

Case closed.

24 Likes