Where am i told srs status of my items

i go to item pages and am not told what the srs status is. i don’t see it on the home page either. BunPyro gives me some info but where is it in the official web interface? thank you

2 Likes

so 12 is Burned?

Using WaniKani terminology, yes. But the intervals are different. The interval between 11 and 12 is 6 months.

1 Like

if i get to a streak of seven and get one wrong does it send me back to zero?

You don’t go backwards in BunPro. But you will create a ghost review and it depends on your ghost review setting on what that means. It’s explained in FAQ on homepage along with SRS intervals.

i disabled ghosts because it sounded spooky

1 Like

It will set you back one SRS level. If you’re level 7 and you answer incorrectly you’ll go down to level 6. You can’t earn the XP twice, though.
I really would recommend activating ghosts, because for example if you are fine with one grammar point, but having trouble with one small aspect of it, for example an unusual conjugation, then it will bring that particular sentence - not just any sentence from that grammar point - back for you to practice again.
Ghost reviews have a separate SRS system to the rest of your reviews - I think they’re 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day, 2 days.

1 Like

but i feel like if i completely suck (and that is not an “if”, that is a reality) i will end up drowning in ghosts.

Well the good thing about this site is that you can study at your own pace. You won’t drown in ghosts if you only add a smaller number of grammar points over a longer period of time. Take your time and absorb what you can.

3 Likes