Would you lose a streak if you only did Self-study reviews for a day?

I was wondering, because I’ve been mostly focusing on self-study reviews to get that x1000 badge… I just did a 96 review session that only had Self-study sentences, but review activity still says I did 0 reviews today. I don’t really mind it not showing up on the activity, but I don’t have any normal reviews available until the afternoon, and I just got to wondering : Would you lose your streak if you only did self-study reviews in a day?

I quickly added 3 “new” grammar points just to make sure my streak wouldn’t reset, but I think this would be an important one to know as this could cause some confusion if people go slow through the grammar points but add tons of custom sentences.

2 Likes

I think it only counts the ones that give you exp, so yeah.

2 Likes

Ack! Something I’ll have to keep paying attention to then! (I could also just add back a whole bunch of grammar to make sure I guess, but I am enjoying this leisurely pace with reading / watching a whole bunch of material per grammar point :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

P. sure if you cram 1 point it’ll increase the streak since that’s technically learning, may wanna test it yourself though.

4 Likes

Even self study sentences should trigger the counter for your daily streak. Otherwise like @EdBunpro mentioned, you can use cram as well.

3 Likes

Phew, that’s a relief to hear!

1 Like