WOW what a difference 3 years have made to Bunpro!

So three years ago I started learning Japanese and then I stopped maybe 6 months in. I used Bunpro but always just saw it as something that was cool and kinda useful but would probably drop (which I did) but coming back 3 years later I am amazed with how far the site has come! I have started learning Japanese from scratch again (it is a bit tedious atm just refreshing stuff I already kinda know) While currently I am only on the month trial, it looks like I will definitely be keeping it this time around! Very excited to continue using the site!

11 Likes

When seeing the title of this thread I thought this post would be about your progress :stuck_out_tongue:

The site improving is one thing, but now imagine if you kept studying these past 3 years. Keep at it!

5 Likes

ahahha yeah might edit that! I’ll create a new post in three years with the same title then :joy:

I will this time, I only quit last time because I focused on my other studies and then travelled for over a year after I graduated but now I’m back with a normal routine and will definitely stick with learning Japanese.

5 Likes

I feel you. I dropped the site maybe 2 years ago because the grammar points weren’t explained enough for me to understand, now I love it

4 Likes

Glad to see you guys back, even if life got in the way for a while! :partying_face:

2 Likes