Your Latest Bunpro Achievement

Hello People of Bunpro!

Share your latest Bunpro achievement here and you’ll get likes and virtual support~

3 Likes

Although I had a 50+ study streak last week, I kinda got overwhelmed by trying to work on my side hustle + my university classes, so I forgot.

Nevertheless, I’m back on track and I have a study streak of three!

Slowly but surely progressing through JLPT N3

ヾ(•ω•`)o ( ̄︶ ̄*)) (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

8 Likes

I have 160 days streak. I started with no knowledge in grammer whatsoever. I am also wanted to take it slow. I am slowly through N4

6 Likes

I got the three year badge recently, that was pretty cool :slight_smile:

I’m just gradually making my way doing pretty minimal lessons/reviews through N2. I’d like to take the test next year and I want more than a “just barely passed” score like I got on the N4 and N3 ^^;

4 Likes

@Stay_coolXD that’s seriously incredible! 頑張ってください!

@conan Congratulations on three years! I recently attended an info session about the JET program and I have been thinking about the JLPT N2 exam… :wink:

As for me, I recently hit 7 days and I got to Level 50 so yay!

imagen

6 Likes

@PowerAWBS Congrats on level 50

Maybe this is not an achievement per se… I hit 424 reviews to do in a day… I should have seen it coming. In the weeks before I somehow went from 100 to 200 to 300 reviews per day … and I barely did any reviews each day :smiley:
Somehow, those numbers going up did not have an effect for me yet nearing 400… I felt it hehe

3 Likes

どもども!

今日お友達と一時間の間に、ほとんど日本語で会話していました!
テーマは政治と日本の声優たちだった!

This has been one of the most practical uses of learning Japanese thus far and I’m excited~

3 Likes