5 Minutes for 6 Days every 7 days: A Log

hello everyone, i made it back. I did one review today after a while.

がんばっている!

3 Likes

Keep at it! :grin:

3 Likes

@Neon_Kitsune thank you for your encouragement! I’m back today as well!

I did two reviews today.

3 Likes

ok! seven day streak!!!

3 Likes

i am confused, is this a competition how much one can do in 5 minutes, or is it just the goal todo bunpro everyday? you would need todo bunpro everyday if you want to get the batches in second case.

1 Like

damn level 99. i am proud of you son.

3 Likes

Thank you father. :bowing_man:

2 Likes

I started this thread two years ago, when I had been learning grammar on and off, and wanted to have somewhere to start, so I tried to spend at least five minutes a day on Bunpro, especially if I wasn’t feeling the greatest that day.

It’s a personal accountability thing and also just for everyone to see my journey as well. Rn im not doing that great, after thanksgiving break I kinda fell off the wagon but I’m doing some.

I’m very grateful for everyone’s support~

5 Likes

I feel kinda overwhelmed with workload today and got up late, so I just did one today.

step by step it has to be

4 Likes

its 9AM, my PC speakers are working and i’ve done two Bunpro reviews. nice compared to getting up in the afternoon

4 Likes

one review today!
今日は起きて遅かったわ。。。まあいか

5 Likes

頑張って!

3 Likes

@AshuRage thank you for your encouragement!

today i got up a little earlier in the afternoon, did four reviews

5 Likes

today started out very difficult, but i did a review

3 Likes

today mood is rollercoaster, routine is currently my way of holding onto reality, that means review

2 Likes

im going through a lot of heartbreak right now…

each day when i get up i feel lots of emotional pain, routine is what i can do to take my thoughts away from it, hence one bunpro review.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re going through tough times. I hope things pick up for you very soon!

4 Likes

My heart goes to you and I know this season makes it even harder. Don’t beat yourself up if you need a break to do Japanese learning/immersing in other (more relaxing) ways. Here’s a big virtual hug from me!

4 Likes

Hi y’all,

fell off the wagon the last couple of days.

but i got a gym membership so I can direct some of this bad energy towards that!

also, i got my yearly recap thing

and my reviews for today

maybe i should consider cramming starting from N4 and review it that way, because I forgot the SRS… should look carefully at each grammar point

3 Likes

hello~ today i did three reviews, these are ones im familiar with.
still a bit sick, and don’t really have a plan for Bunpro other than a growing desire to want to nail my reviews down to zero while I focus on kanji

Update, it occurred to me that if I know N5 so well, I could at least start with that.

And so I did them!

3 Likes