Badges!

You will need to make word choice a bit clearer to me.:sweat_smile:

Hard to say is that is statement of fact, dissatisfaction, or satisfaction (or schizophrenic)xD

9 Likes

If you like data on badges, check out:
https://community.bunpro.jp/badges
(Compare the number of users for “Out of Love” with “Reader”)

11 Likes

Hmm… You probably should not show it to me… My gamers mindset wants to take control now. I would be a huuuge success if I would be born in Pokemon’s world. I would for sure “got them all” in matters of days xD

Edit:
https://community.bunpro.jp/badges/35/crazy-in-love
It looking like most of likes is given by 2 people. But actually that was expected since it would be rather strange if Pareto distribution would not apply here.

8 Likes

Time to get even more exclusive :kissing_heart:

EDIT: Didn’t see you’'d already mentioned it previously! :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

As one of the only 2 people to have this badge I can say with a great degree of confidence that since this is a pretty small forum, I probably annoyed a lot of people in the short amount of time I was working on getting it… :rofl:

10 Likes

Not saying I want to join the club, but if people end up getting bombarded with likes all of a sudden… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Don’t worry about it. It is likely to not be the case. There is not a lot of people in small communities after all :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Welcome in the club xD

9 Likes

:partying_face:

I’m usually awful at remembering to click like on stuff (even on Twitter) so I’ll definitely be doing it more often now. It’s a nice habit to have.

8 Likes

I can reassure you that it feels nice to know you read my gibberish xD please on keeping doing so. Being understood is important but being hear out even more so…

What is annoying that I am often out of likes. I like giving newcomers some “love” to encourage them to keep talking to us (hehe, it almost sounds like I am not a newcomer already xD), but I use “likes” as kind of “aizuchi” in PM and it counts to total…

7 Likes

Sorry D :

I have moved to better club already. But I will be waiting for you :hugs:

Hmm… maybe by “flexing” a bit other people will get annoyed enough to follow? xD

7 Likes

I got Streak 60 today! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Only 60? 0_o

Look at me:

Ah, wait! you did not mean XP :sob:
Never mind…

6 Likes

Haha! No, that would be an accomplishment in itself
XP is at 131990 currently

7 Likes

My pattern detention system have notified me there is a “challenge request” hidden somewhere here xD

5 Likes

Speaking of badges… finally got my nice shiny purple 1 year streak badge :partying_face:

%E7%84%A1%E9%A1%8C

20 Likes

Woah! :star_struck:

Nah, just meant it as in “as opposed to the suggested 60xp”

5 Likes

That was meant as joke. I try to not get attach to numbers since gamification works a little to well on me : P

5 Likes

Now I have on paper (on hard-drive somewhere?) what should be obvious all the time xD

(I am not sure if auto-irony is obvious in English so I will spell it out: target of the joke is me, not you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

5 Likes

Hey all :wave: Does anyone know what the conditions are for Exorcist 2? I’m loving my tiny badge, but can’t figure out where to find explanations of the ones which are… less self-explanatory!

7 Likes