Badges!

Anybody else find that getting new Bunpro badges is fun? I usually don’t care about badges in most apps or software I use, but for some reason, it’s clicking for me with Bunpro. Anybody find any fun “Achievement” ones? I just noticed I have two new Achievements alongside the usual exorcist and streak ones: “Anki” and “GramCram” .

Part of me wants to know if there’s a master badge list out there, but I also think it’s kind of fun when they just kind of show up unexpectedly. Any chance of being able to display Bunpro-earned badges in the community instead of just the forum ones that are already part of our profiles?

20 Likes

I, umm… uh… I agree.

8 Likes

Finally! Just got my 100 day streak badge.

Just wanted to let everyone know, since you were all on the edges of your seats, wondering about it.

22 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face:

9 Likes

@monkeytunes That’s a huge milestone and proof that you are dedicated to your studies!

Congratulations! Here’s some Bunpro gold :sparkles::bunprogold::sparkles:

8 Likes

I look forward to spending it at the Bunpro Official Licensed Product store. No cheap knockoffs for me, won’t catch me wearing a “Punbro” t-shirt.

20 Likes

Do you know if there is any other badge after the 100 Streak? Just curious btw… my streak is at 99 so I will get my badge tomorrow looking forward to it :slight_smile: — It would be great to have a 365 day badge :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m personally at day 230 and haven’t gotten a new badge yet. I really hope there is a badge between 100 and 365, because really that leap is crazy long, as in crazy crazy crazy long when it comes to a daily streak.

9 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: real dedication. Lets discuss again if one us reached 365!

7 Likes

Makes me curious if the admins can share what is the current longest streak achieved.

8 Likes

And also add a few more badges :slight_smile:

Like “kill X ghosts in a day” or “most reviews done in a day”, etc.

7 Likes

I think that could be quite tricky since thats a dynamic value for everyone.

8 Likes

Agree! My last badge was 3 months ago.
I need my meaningless achievement fix.

13 Likes

Is there no 50 days streak badge? :cry: I finally got there but nothing has happened.

8 Likes

This is unfortunate. There should be a 42 days streak badge.

10 Likes

How about 69? Is there one?

9 Likes

That’s weird. I have a Streak 200 badge. I was on my way to a year when I went sailing and forgot to put myself on vacation. That was a painful realisation when I got back. It’s interesting how we get attached to these little (mostly) polygonal things.

9 Likes

The badge is at 60 :wink: You can do it!

8 Likes

Speaking of different kind of badges I just got one that cleared one question for me.

You guys clearly are not used to giving “likes” if I am 5th person with this badge xD I was wondering if there is something really bad about my posts xD

I am used to upvoting everything I find funny, useful, true, or honest effort even if not quite right, to let author at very least know I read it. I was wondering if some of my post are ignored but that is not looking like being the case in face of those data xD

20 Likes

Until recent discordant/enthusiastic threads, achieving 50 likes in one day would be quite a feat unless you expressly liked older posts.

12 Likes