Badges!

Something is not working well. It should be 50 or 100 killed ghosts :hugs:

I tried to have a look into source code but can’t find any string with message about conditions that fails to be displayed.

I would assume it will be 50 ghosts since i got lvl III with ghost turn off for a while now.

6 Likes

Thank you for looking! :smile_cat:

I’ll be looking forward to Exorcist 3! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

6 Likes

Lol, “flexing” works!

Welcome: letting people know you read is very nice thing to do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This thread has encouraged me to try to be more involved in this little community :slight_smile:

9 Likes

good to have a little bit of positive influence on something for once xD

We managed to double the amount of people holding this badge in about a week so it is not so bad, I think xD

3 Likes

What the heck does the Exorcist badge mean??

5 Likes

The Exorcist badge is for “killing” your first ghost – successfully completing all the ghost reviews for one item.
(There’s also Exorcist II and Exorcist III badges for killing more ghosts. :slight_smile:)

10 Likes

Lol, I was thinking this is “flex” that @mikutan never get anything wrong so have no ghosts to kill xD

4 Likes

I don’t understand how that is a thing if I have ghost reviews turned off… :thinking:

5 Likes

I mean… :wink:

5 Likes

Well that’s no problem, you just won’t get the badge. Those of us who have them turned on will…

Or am I misunderstanding your point?

AND IV!!!

8 Likes

I got the badge but I have ghost reviews turned off…

3 Likes

Oh that’s strange…
Well lucky you! :smile:

4 Likes

after turning ghost off you still have ghosts created beforehand unless you make an effort to reset them all at once. So you still can get the badge.

I got my lvl III that way.

0_o
After being in UK I started believing that all of you use IIII as Latin 4 xD

3 Likes

Here I am, to announce my proud acquisition of Exorcist III! :joy:

7 Likes

over%209000 veggie

True power!!

11 Likes

There is.

Spoiler

My clairvoyance tells me it is a light royal purple :wink: