[BUG] New feature is not working

Hi Bunpro team,

I was really happy that the team implemented a feature I mentioned in

However the new setting does not appear to be working.

I turned on the new setting the day it was released. As seen in the following:

However even after doing this, today my reviews still came in staggered, at the time of this screenshot I had completed 0 reviews for the day (As seen by activity 0).

If it was working as intended, I would have been expecting they would have all been available and nothing would be coming in ‘later’ throughout the day.

Thanks for the hard work.

7 Likes

Hello @veritas_nz,

まずはいつもお疲れ様です。

さて, I have been experiencing the same problem, the feature isn’t working. I’ve let two weeks pass and studied new grammar and vocabulary in the meantime to see if this would apply only from its implementation date onwards but it still doesn’t perform as intended.

Is there anything I should do apart from setting the “復習時間のタイミング” to 一日ごと?

1 Like

Sorry with the day for this, it should be fixed now.
Unfortunately it won’t change existing reviews, however for any future reviews they will be available at 3am.

4 Likes

お返事ありがとうございます、 @Samu さん。

I will do as I did, and study new items to see how it goes these next few days. Anyways, it seems to be already working…

お疲れ様です。良い週末を

2 Likes

I’ll watch mine over the next few days too, thank you for the hard work.

2 Likes

おはようございます。

As promised, I’ve being checking this these past few days. It looks like it works just fine.

もう一度、お疲れ様です。良い一日を

1 Like

Sorry to keep reviving this topic, but I believe its still not working as intended. Today I’ve logged in and its showing that I am going to receive 16 more reviews later in the day. I would have expected all of the 66 reviews to be available as soon as the 3AM time rolled around last night. I have not done any reviews for the day so far.

1 Like

I’ve now completed the available reviews and it now looks like this

If I was to return and do all my reviews at 3PM like it wants, then I’d actually have done more reviews for the day then I was originally given, as the reviews I’ve just done have now compounded into that total.

1 Like

IIRC, right now it’s only scheduling future reviews to appear at 3am. Think I read somewhere that the team is looking at adding a button to adjust all currently scheduled reviews for 3am

3 Likes

Thanks Icy, that sounds like what I’m expecting, however I do believe the first screenshot falls under this use case. As at that point I had not completed any reviews for the day, so what was available at that point was from the 3AM reset.

2 Likes

There is now a button to update all existing reviews to 3am. However this will not affect any reviews with a streak of less than 3 to allow for the standard SRS spacing at the early levels

7 Likes