Bunpro memes

(Partially inspired by the WaniKani memes thread, which definitely had me laughing for a few hours)

28 Likes

If I may be allowed a thing -

32 Likes

32 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

For some reason, my Bunpro reviews pile up way faster than my WaniKani reviews when I’m studying grammar :joy:

23 Likes

That’s just a glitch and not your actual review count, right?

That’s just a glitch and not your actual review count, RIGHT??? :fearful:

14 Likes

Yes lol, I used the browser inspection tools to modify my review count, my actual review count that I had while making the screenshot was 70

8 Likes

So do I bunpro… so do I.

31 Likes

When you confuse the にしては grammar point for にしても for the tenth time:

36 Likes

I can relate so much :joy:

5 Likes

When a learning platform is so good that it makes you better than the creators themselves are:

13 Likes

Me when Bunpro releases a new update:

(I didn’t make the image myself, I found it in the WK forums)

18 Likes

No, I fookin can’t mate.

40 Likes

I really relate to that one. No, Bunpro, I can’t. Just let me give up so you can tell me the answer instead of having to backspace once to make it blatantly wrong first!

13 Likes

The worst thing is when BunPro baits you by saying ‘use a particle before/after your answer’, but when you do it’s actually an entirely different grammar point.

19 Likes

THE PAIN IS REAL

25 Likes

Can 100% relate working on N3 now

7 Likes

Me, after a very busy day when I don’t really have time to study but I’ve got to keep my Study Streak going:

31 Likes

8jxy8l

My record is 3x variations of “can you say it another way?” in a row and I still had no idea what the heck Bunpro wanted from me.

I gave up. Checked the answer. And it was something I knew. I don’t think I ever felt more defeated in my entire life.

30 Likes