Bunpro memes

Yes, the answer was さて, I luckily found it out before giving up, but I still feel like Bunpro roasted me :rofl:

Cram vs Memes

No joke, this is one of the best and most effective ways to remember the difference between similar grammar points :rofl:

20 Likes

Because I use BP for some reading practice and have furigana turned off…

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

The Bunpro chun-li jellyfish that congratulates you on finishing your one new grammar point

9 Likes

I always feel so destroyed by that “Can you say it another way? + You need a … before …” :joy:

32 Likes

When you’re working on N3 and that one N5 grammar point shows up in the beginner queue again.

18 Likes

When I read this: スター・ウォーズ discussion (Advanced) April 2024 - #3 by Asher

club1st

Cue the star wars imperial theme

13 Likes

I feel this in my bones

5 Likes

This is perfection :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

18 Likes

Haha yeah… Who even lets their reviews get like that… :eyes:

I would like to justify that I do my Bunpro everyday, it’s just that I also probably learn new items too fast for my reviews lol

13 Likes

how do you even manage that LOL? like theres no way you can do all of that in a day, right? …right?

6 Likes

Oh LOL hell nah. The way I combat is that I try to do at least 30 reviews everyday, and continue if I’m feeling up to it. It also doesn’t help that I’m just in general not very good at language, whether it’s English or Japanese, so most of those reviews are just ghosts of words I know now but failed the sentence a lot in the beginning haha

7 Likes

:flushed:
NOBODY!
スクラッチスクラッチ

Screenshot 2024-04-09 092516

:sweat_smile:
もじもじ

I’m eagerly awaiting Custom Decks, to store all the things I’d like to learn – eventually – but currently have to ‘store’ in my Reviews. Or, perhaps, a dedicated Learn Queue that you can add things to, instead of adding them directly to Reviews.
:crossed_fingers: :persevere: :calendar:

10 Likes

Oooh, this but I would love a custom review deck… Maybe I could focus on n5, and the next day n4, and the day after that n3… etc etc… Would really help make a dent in my reviews haha

6 Likes

If you go to the decks page, there’s an individual review button for each deck - you can do reviews just for things from that deck by going there. Bit out of the way, but it’s something.

6 Likes

You can do that (or something close to it) by going to specific decks and reviewing items directly from that particular deck. So, you could easily do N5 reviews one day, N4 the next, etc.

7 Likes

okay okay, that makes a lot more sense LOL yeah tbh 30 reviews is a good amount :3

5 Likes

WHAT THE HECC? The highest I had so far was around 180 :joy:

5 Likes

Hey, guys. New here, and I didn’t really know where else to put it to avoid creating new threads. I got an XP badge for 16K XP, and it seems to be a reference to Gintama, but I don’t get why at 16K… If you look at 万事屋銀ちゃん, wouldn’t a 10K mark be more fitting?

5 Likes

Ooooo wow thanks for the heads up!!! I haven’t really tinkered around in Bunpro besides from the main page, so again, thank you :>

5 Likes