Bunpro Mobile Apps

The app works fine for me. FYI, you can redownload an older version of the app in Test Flight if you want.

Good to know, thanks!

If you happen to be able to reproduce the freezes you have, please tell me.
I haven’t noticed any and the crashes TestFlight reports back to me are just a few and decreased with the current build. So maybe that’s some unusual setup and I’d like to fix that so you can enjoy the app! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a plan to have a reminder when lessons are due? I just got the Android app and so far it looks pretty good. But it would be nice if the app reminds me that there is a new review.

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still get long waiting for reviews to load or selecting an N level (haven’t had a crash lately). For N level, it would be nice to have an offline mode just for independent reviews or searches (particularly for airplane travel).

Another thing that just popped up is that the app now tells me there are 14 Reviews while there are actually only 6.
It seems that the “Reviews” does not really show me how many reviews are right now available but rather how many grammar points I have learned so far. This is very confusing, as one would expect to at least see there if there are new reviews available right now or not.

2 Likes

An offline mode is on the todo list and will be available once the native review input is finished.

3 Likes

Thats odd, do you happen to have custom reviews or ghost reviews?

Nup, on the first Screenshot I actually only had 6 Reviews to do and no Ghost Reviews. On the second screenshot, which I just took now, I don’t have any open Reviews. However it can’t be the number of Grammar Points I’ve learned, as it is right now 16 points learned and here it is showing 19. However, I do have 3 ghost reviews, so that would add up again…

Oh that’s Android, Ill forward it to the Android developer :smiley:

1 Like

Ah sorry, must have forgotten to mention it :slight_smile:

Also did you see my question about the reminder feature request :wink:

I forwarded that request :wink:

1 Like

Sweet! Just found this beta for ios. Will be trying it out!

1 Like

I use Android and I can’t get the app to load. Every time I open it, it’s stuck displaying the loading circle.

Edit: Seems to be working again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loving the Beta app so far. Very easy to use and mirrors the website.

3 Likes

Seconding! That’s been really bugging me! Would love if that got resolved at some point in the near future, because a reminder of how many grammar points I’ve got learned is not actually that helpful. :wink:

1 Like

android app still have bugs. it takes forever to load and crashing all the time.
I add a shortcut to home screen of my chrome browser and it worked great.
no need to install the app if you’re low on storage

3 Likes

Definitely would love some updates to the Android app. It takes a while to load, the reviews don’t update on my home screen, and it also appears too wide for my screen? There’s a horizontal scroll of a couple pixels.

1 Like

The iOS version shows that I have 17 reviews that I do not have. It first started showing I had 1 review after the newest update, but the number of non-existent reviews had climbed from 1 to 17 over the past few weeks. I emailed the developed through the Test Flight so but no response.

Android app does not have much functionality at the moment. The review counter does not update and clicking on Study or Review appears to just redirect you to a browser within the app itself.

Ideally, I would prefer an app that does not just redirect me to the browser.

However, seeing as it is still in beta and Bunpro is still relatively new, this is not exactly a complaint. For now, I have uninstalled the app because I think working through the mobile browser works exactly the same.

2 Likes