Bunpro Mobile Apps

Got it, thanks

2 Likes

The new version only contains bugfixes and one major bugfix that prevented the database from being updated properly. You May have more grammar points after the update :wink:

A bigger update is in progress to finally bring a native review workflow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya, small question.

Whenever I load the android app I keep getting a constant ā€œLoading reviewsā€ that doesnā€™t disappear. I got through it once, but I got a review for a grammar form that I havenā€™t even studied yet for 恦恄悋. Does anyone know what could be going on here?

Anyone else with their review count not matching on iOS 12.3.2?

Edit: Just a simple log out/in fixed it

2 Likes

Iā€™m having a problem where Iā€™m not able to sign in the iOS app. While trying to use my correct credentials the app reacts in the same way as while using any random strings. My guess is that it may be caused by the plus sign in the email Iā€™m using as my login.

1 Like

The iOS beta has a little over 10 days left before it expires, any update coming soon?

Iā€™m finding that the iOS app isnā€™t loading. This is the latest 1.0 version (55) from TestFlight.

Iā€™m on iOS 13.1 B3 and have no issues with any other apps, so am a little confused.

1 Like

Hey @Joeni

That odd. Seems like the login did work, but for some reason your account information and reviews cannot be loaded.
Is the grammar itself present if you select the search tab?

Iā€˜d suggest you try to uninstall and reinstall the app and if that does not help, it might be some incompatible setting (had some problems in the past with some user settings).

Maybe you can fix the problem by editing your setting on the website but could you first make a screenshot of your settings (donā€™t forget to remove any identifying values!)

Hi @Rion

The grammar itself isnā€™t present, no - I get an empty page with just the N# header.

Iā€™ve uninstalled and reinstalled a half dozen times, tried logging out and back in, etc. The app worked fine for me in the past, but Iā€™ve only recently rejoined the platform.

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshot, Iā€˜ll look into it :slight_smile:
I may have to contact you for further information if thatā€™s ok

1 Like

@Rion In the iOS app right now searching for anything locks up the app and I have no choice but to force close it.

2 Likes

@Rion Any update on the search issue?

cc: @Pushindawood

1 Like

@seanblue Hey I looked into it but I cannot reproduce the issue, works normal here.
What OS and device are you using?

Iā€™m using latest iOS 12 (not 13 yet) and iPhone 8. Is there a way for me to send crash logs? It happens every single time I try to search.

If you agreed to apple asking for supporting developers with crash logs it will be automatic.
Otherwise the option can be found in the System Settings under Privacy and Analysis? (č§£ęž).

Unfortunately a crash log can take up to a day, so if its off at the moment it could take a while and Iā€˜m sorry for that :frowning:
Iā€˜ll try to take my MacBook with me to Denmark, but since Iā€˜m gonna get married there, it could take a little while anywayā€¦

I have it disabled, but I can email the logs manually apparently. I have some from two days ago, but I have no idea if thatā€™s right. Since the app locks up but doesnā€™t crash itā€™s unclear if logs are generated from this issue. Do you want me to send these to you?

Also, congrats on getting married! :tada:

Sure, they could help :slight_smile:
Could you send them via TestFlight?

1 Like

I canā€™t figure out how to attach the information just from my phone. Iā€™ll look more later.

The android layout is very similar to the narrow media-query browser layout, so I took a screenshot of that to annotate. There is so much wasted real estate on the android (and probably iOS) app. Please reconsider using up some of the space for convenience for people with fat fingers?

1 Like

Just sent it. Hopefully it helps!