年間まとめ - Bunpro Year in Review

This has been the most pretty design for a recap I’ve seen thus far!

Too bad I didn’t get 404 ghosts though.

7 Likes

That would have been epic!

2 Likes

I’m gonna go even harder next year!!! 拙者の闘志を鍛錬して誰にも負けない男になってみせる!

6 Likes

よいお年を! :tada:
Next year I’ll try to break my PB and become more ぺらぺら・流暢. :bunprogold:

5 Likes

I started getting a bit more serious with Bunpro around July. I was hoping to get through n4 by the end of the year but this is pretty close.

5 Likes

But to be honest, the ghostslayer achievement is rough af.

3 Likes

Over 10000 :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ll take it! I took around a fortnight off in the summer when I visited my family, but still pretty happy with how much work I’ve done this year, despite it being a rough one for me.

8 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

This is really nice! Considering you can just change the year in the URL to view previous years, it would be nice to add links on the page for those years.

2 Likes

I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to request a few things. Bunpro has helped me a LOT over the past year but It has become a little less useful to me especially over the past months. I already got to a “fluent level” aka I can talk to people online without using a dictionary and watch anime with subtitles and my relation with bunpro has changed quite a lot.

I think the only function of Bunpro that I’m actually still using is the SRS for the things that I have already learned. Even after finishing all topics available, I feel like there are MANY grammar points that are not covered here. I have compiled the main grammar points one by one from the most popular jlpt websites and put them on anki but that took (and is still taking a long while).

Not joking, I literally went one by one and printed them with explanations and examples.

If I sum that quantity, I think that would be easily near to a hundred grammar points that are not covered here.

I think a N0 level is a must and should be right away on the plans of the team.

I know that putting a whole language on a website is not virtually possible and that there are many things to take in consideration first, but I think that advanced learners like me need some encouragement to keep using bunpro.

Other than that, I’m really grateful to Bunpro! And I plan to continue using it in the near future! Thank you for the great effort and for listening to the community.

6 Likes

Had a great year and looking forward to finishing N4 and N3 in 2023!! Thanks for everything Bunpro Team!

4 Likes

Glad I was able to keep up for most of the year!

4 Likes

Not to bad considering I started in July
, I think I’m gonna redo N2 cause of all the new grammar explanations.

3 Likes

Just started the free trial last December. Not bad progress so far. My 2023 resolution will be to get these numbers much higher! :grinning:

2 Likes