Cloze-enabled Sentences + Audio for A2, A3, A4 Decks

お待たせしました!

Hello everyone! I’m Lauren. I joined the Bunpro content team in early August and am excited to be playing a part in making Bunpro an even better platform for Japanese learning. よろしくお願いします! :sun_with_face:

If you’ve studied vocabulary words in the A decks before, you might’ve noticed that in some decks, example sentences were listed, but they were not cloze-enabled – i.e., you weren’t able to do a “fill-in-the-blank”-style review.

Last year, the team completed the A1 deck (reviewed translations, cloze-enabled sentences, and created audio). Now, I’m happy to say we’ve completed the A2, A3, and A4 decks as well! :tada:

You can find them here:

We’re hard at work on the rest of the A decks as well as all the other projects we have cooking up in the kitchen. Thanks as always for your patience as well as your feedback! Happy studying! :bunpro_icon:

7 Likes

@deceir @mwsmws22 @zconnor @Obviiious @nminer @zelatorn

Sorry for the random tag – saw you patiently waiting in this thread, so wanted to give you a heads-up directly about these deck drops! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, I avoided adding some vocab words because they didn’t support cloze, so this really helps!

What do the codes A1, A2, A3 etc actually mean? I didn’t see it explained anywhere. Is just frequency ordering?

Amazing! Thank you for this update :relaxed:

Heya,
Does it also mean we get reading type reviews with full sentences instead of a lone word for those ? :slight_smile: