December 2019 Announcement! Sale + Free Trials

To all of you who took the JLPT, お疲れ様でした!

・Lifetime Sale: Starting December 17th, Bunpro Lifetime Membership will be available for $120 (normally $150). If you are already a subscriber, your current subscription will be prorated for any unused time. This sale will end on January 7th, 2020.

3i4efv

・Extra Free Trial: You get a free trial. And you get a free trial. Everyone gets a free trial! We have given you a free trial token that is redeemable via your subscription page. Just signed up? That’s an extra month to try Bunpro! Tried Bunpro a year ago? Why not give it another shot? Already have a Lifetime Membership? Why not give it to a friend? Contact us if you want to gift your trial and we will make it happen.

Happy Holidays and Happy Studying!

31 Likes

I have just bought a year! Well… it’s an extra month :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Was just debating getting a year or lifetime :slight_smile: Nice :smiley:

4 Likes

I just spent a fat stack of cash, but I’m in. The calendar is marked. Good looking out! Keep up the great work.

5 Likes

Thank goodness. I thought I was 1 year late to the sale when I saw January 7th, 2019 as the end date in the December 2019 Updates email.

IGotPranked

6 Likes

Guess I was just a tiny bit too early in my decision to buy the Lifetime subscription. :sweat_smile:

Oh well, this is probably my favorite Japanese learning ressource, so supporting you guys seems like the right thing to do. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How do you get/redeem the free month?

4 Likes

this is great news! next week my trial will end and i was thinking to get 1 year or lifetime membership; timing couldn’t be better.

but i have 2 questions;

• where can i get the other 1 month free (couldn’t find it on the subscriptions page)?

• if i get a 1 year membership, will it start at the time i buy it or will it start after my free trial time passes?

thanks in advance!

5 Likes

@emucat Thank you for becoming a subscriber! Your extra free month will be available to you when your subscription runs out next year. You will be able to redeem it from the subscription page. Cheers!

@reverie Thank you so much! :bunprogold: :heart:

@thaKingRocka Thank you so much for your kind words and interest in taking advantage of the sale. Cheers!

@jarrz shhhhhh you weren’t supposed to notice that…

@opgjoh Thank you so much! We really appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. Cheers!

@mert Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a subscriber or Lifetime Member! The free month will become available to you at the end of your current subscription period. If you buy a yearly subscription during a free trial you will not be charged/the subscription will not go into effect until the end of your trial period. Cheers!

4 Likes

@mert Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a subscriber or Lifetime Member! The free month will become available to you at the end of your current subscription period. If you buy a yearly subscription during a free trial you will not be charged/the subscription will not go into effect until the end of your trial period. Cheers!”

My free trial just ended (a free trial from before this announcement, like mert’s), but there is no free month on the Subscription page that I can access.

4 Likes

@krill did you get your extended trial? mine was updated right after the first month finished.

edit: typo

3 Likes

@krill Hey! You should now have a free trial available on your subscription page. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

3 Likes

@Pushindawood Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I have the same problem as Krill and don’t have the free trial option. :frowning:

3 Likes

@Dragonchi Sorry about that! You should be good to go. Let us know if you still do not have access. Cheers!

3 Likes

I had no problems getting the free trial but maybe it’s because my free month had expired the day before this was announced and not after it? Anyway, I’m very happy about being able to test this site for another month and I’m quite sure now that I will get the lifetime membership :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah mine expired last week. I was going to buy the monthly until I saw this announcement. Now I will use the free trial but then buy the lifetime membership in the new year before the sale expires.

4 Likes

can I get the free trial too?

Thanks

2 Likes

@kazpurr Hey! Your free trial will be made available to you when your subscription period ends (this Friday). You will have access to it on the subscription page. Cheers!

2 Likes

やった!I got my Lifetime subscription :grin::money_with_wings: PLEASE keep up the good work.

5 Likes