Different review count on browser, and on app

Hello! I’m having an issue on mobile. My app says I have more than 100 review to do, but on browser, it gives the correct count as 30+. I can’t find a way to correct or sync them. Anyone know how to fix it?

2 Likes

That number is the combined review number of regular and native reviews.
If you start reviewing on the app via the review button you will only get the regular reviews.
To get rid of the native reviews you have to tap options on the top left and select native reviews from there.

To add on that, I have the same issue on the app. I never do the native reviews. I’m also not sure where the connection between them is missing.

2 Likes

Ah ok! I didn’t know there was a difference! What are native reviews?

2 Likes

I think regular and native reviews should be the same. I’m not 100% on that though. But if not, that would be a feature the app has, but the site doesn’t. Makes no sense to me.

I currently don’t bother and know that the bunpro guys and girls are working hard on some stuff and will get to it eventually.

3 Likes

@John
Hey John, the numbers differ due due some problems we had yesterday, to fix it go to the settings and search for ‘reset data’. It should fix the problem.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Can confirm that worked for me – thanks for the quick fix!

1 Like

That worked! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Oh man, I should have checked here!
I had this issue (along with a lot of things not syncing) and I uninstalled and reinstalled the application, which fixed it.
I knew it was wrong when I did the reviews on desktop and the number did not decrease on mobile, but when I went to try and do a review on mobile, it hung at the spinning wheel.

Hey,

unfortunately that only works until I do another review on the web version.
If I therefore return to the app, after doing reviews on the website, the counter is increased by the amounts of reviews I did on the web version.
Another reset is then required.

Hrm, I’m seeing the same problem as @John … clearing the data worked initially, but it’s back to keeping an inaccurate count. I didn’t do any browser reviews though; only in-app.

2 Likes

This happens to me too, it fixed itself when I logged in on my phones web browser and went back to the app. Could have been coincidental though.

1 Like

I think someone just fixed it now. The numbers changed while I was looking at it.

Yepyep it’s all good for me now too!