Does Bunpou Chan have a design yet?

Late reply as I have unfortunately been away from bunpro for a while, but I think it is really cool that you shared those with us. They are really cute too.

I hope that one day you can find the time to build upon this idea, as those things can make a huge difference, in drawing in users and easing the learning experience.

What ultimately led to me learning japanese was an app called kawaii nihongo, which was recommended to me on google play, which had a cute kitsune girl as a mascot. (forgot her name)
The software itself wasn’t that good, but playful enough to keep me engaged and ultimately find Wanikani and way more important bunpro.

Kawaii Nihongo Mascot

4 Likes

In one respect, the relatively uncluttered design of Bunpro is a strength, and adding a random anime girl may be a downside… however, it’s also probably possible to do it in a good way, if it’s kept unintrusive and more of a bonus.

Also, in terms of raw designing, if you like, I could easily make some designs in this one anime-girl-maker program I use, Kisekae. Might be of some help.

3 Likes