End Of Discount

Miyakojima’s language, fufu.

3 Likes

It is being built in Flutter currently :+1:

6 Likes

Massive W to Bunpro for helping Japanese learners to not only learn grammar, but also to learn vocab and practice listening with an accessible service :fire:

4 Likes

I’d be interested to know where you can join the beta—and whether you can do it only in the app or also on the computer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Amazing, I had hoped the conjugation tool was on the more immediate roadmap!

3 Likes

It’s on web, but I don’t know about the app since I don’t use it.

4 Likes

Great stuff, I have the lifetime but I think the prices are very reasonable for the quality of the content and how quickly new things are added. :+1:
For the app will there be the ability to do reviews offline so that it syncs when you reconnect to the internet

8 Likes

Thanks for the great work!
Looking forward the future content and features!

5 Likes

Is it possible to buy another year in advance (mine goes until August)? While I like the idea of supporting Bunpro by going for the lifetime membership, I’m not sure I can justify the current 5x price over the yearly subscription. I don’t anticipate (I’m sure most don’t) using Bunpro indefinitely. At some point, you exhaust the learning material. Even with the SRS, the idea is you reach a point where the bulk of your time is spent interacting with “real” Japanese instead of concentrated study.

4 Likes

Maybe they can arrange something for you if you message them directly, like allowing you to extend 1 year more.

5 Likes

man thats a lot of great news for things that are being planned :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now i just need to figure out where to get the money for lifetime from till mid march with my washing machine just having died :eh: My yearly will last me till around October, but I am assuming that yearly even if there would be a christmas sale is gonna be a bit more expensive than right now with the already active discount, no?
→ So gotta ask: Would my remaining 8 months of yearly be deducted of the lifetime if I got it together till 14th?

If not no problem either but then I am definitely gonna stay on yearly for now :thinking:

Of your other news I am very excited for the kansai and app news in particular. I dont really need vocab srs on bunpro, using other sources and immersion-mining while reading novels for that and if i dont know a bunpro word i look it up and possibly throw it into srs.
At the same time its certainly gonna be useful for some! For me bunpros grammar getting more and more fleshed out, reading section and similar stuff being added is and always will be the main hype :+1:

5 Likes

@wrt7MameLZE33wlmpCAV Contact us and we might be able to sort something out. :wink:

@Terilian Lifetime will stay at $150 even after the end of the discount. Any leftover Yearly subscription you have will be applied as a prorated discount to your Lifetime upgrade!

5 Likes

Ah nice, thanks for the quick response! Gotta consider it then.

Same as wrt i think i will be around for quite some time but imagine in 1-2 years this time will have decreased a lot depending on my progress (which is currently going very nicely). Already spending most time on immersion as of now (while ofc still using WK and Bunpro etc. a lot bc my grammar is far too weak for a super smooth experience).

Would probably also have went for another year immediately if it was possible, as i have the 30$ this month and know I will definitely still be around for 2 years, but lifetime’s a bit hard to say.

Probably just gonna take some time to consider if lifetime is affordable and all :smiley:

Keep up the good work! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: → The lifetime price is reasonable though, not saying otherwise. You make great content and go to great effort to broaden features and implement suggestions and wishes. Very fun and motivating to be here

3 Likes

I’m guessing the new year sale will also be the same, seeing the yearly fee remain the same.

3 Likes

Offline reviews are on the roadmap, but won’t come until a bit later in development.

6 Likes

Conjugation tool would be sweet. I currently use Ultra Handy Japanese Verb Conjugator but having something more reliable and in-house would be fantastic!

8 Likes

How are the N3 grammar explanations coming along, if I may ask?

5 Likes

On track to have them finished by mid April latest, all going well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Will there be an iOS TestFlight for the new mobile app? @Jake

3 Likes