Feedback - Bug Reports

I get the HTML of the grammar points’ pages and use jQuery to locate the relevant elements.

If you’re familiar with JS it’s a simple ajax call

$.get('https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/'+I, function(data){
    forExampleSentence(I, data, lacksYellow);
    forExampleSentence(I, data, checkQuestionMark);
    checkReadingsTab(I, data);
    checkSelfStudyTab(I, data);
});

For each grammar point (I) it gets the HTML (data), and performs the checks on that data.

2 Likes

Pressing F to view the grammar details has stopped working for me (just returned from a couple months of vacation mode). I need to use down arrow to display it, and F will sometimes minimize it, but inconsistent. I read something about keybinds having issues since adjusting for Mac? I am on Windows, using chrome.

Hello,
I have been struggling with this one example, so I asked one of my japanese friends and they said that the answer bunpro has programmed is incorrect. They felt it should just be ようだ since 話しにくい isn’t a noun (as far as I know).
Sorry for the low quality image.

1 Like

Hey:grinning:

You are right! It should be:
話しかけにくいように見えたが…
since xxxにくい is いAdjective\1

Fixed, and sorry for the mistake !

The N5 overall progress counter on the iOS app is incorrect:

As you can see I haven’t completed it yet:

Thanks, it’s hard to keep track of what’s already reported.

1 Like

Hello ! I was looking for an app to review grammar points and this seemed like what I was looking for, but after downloading the app from google play store, creating and account and logging in, I only get the following everlooping icon .

I tried erasing the app and installing it again, logging out of the website and launching the app again, and also not closing the app and letting it “load” for about an hour, but nothing happens.
My phone is a samsung galaxy A5 running android 7.0

*If your credit exceeds the price, you do not need to input your card.

Saw this line on the subscription page. The sentence looks unnatural and unclear to me… It appears before the user even inputs their card data. Did you mean to say that if the user’s credit limit is lower than the subscription price, they should not input their card data (Because the transaction won’t succeed anyway)?

You could have a credit from past donations (from before it was a paid service).

https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/393

The first resource link doesn’t work.

Also, I don’t think you should accept する for the いたす reviews. For example:

ご案内いたします。[する]

@Pushindawood I noticed that Ghost reviews still don’t show up in the list of upcoming reviews. They only show up in the total count.

1 Like

Search: No grammar is found when searching for the passive or causative grammar points by typing in “passive” or “causative”.

Actually these grammar points can’t be found with any search I tried, not even “verb[causative]” which is the exact name of the grammar point.

When does the search overhaul go online? For me it’s almost complete useless at the moment.

1 Like
  1. Should be working now :grinning:
  2. します has been added.

I will do a rework of humble/honorific speech sections soon, so it will cover more of the topic and more phrases that are not covered by genki etc but often used.

ような Grammar N4 Lesson 5: Sentence
商品がなくなる___状況だったけど、閉店まで大丈夫でした。
English: It seemed like we were going to run out of products, but we made it until close. (Hint: like)

Doesn’t except みたいな and doesn’t have any further hints to distinguish between both (like in the よう/みたい grammar points)

1 Like

Thanks for noticing it, it should be accepted now :grinning:

Thank you for noticing it :+1:

Maybe my explanation wasn’t clear. When I answered with いたします it said an alternate answer was します. I went back and checked and answering with します didn’t just give a warning; it accepted the answer. I don’t think it should be accepted because this should be explicitly testing いたす.

1 Like

Still doesn’t work…

1 Like

I believe that 飲み会 is 「のみかい」and not「のみあ」.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know about it!
Fixed :+1:

A couple times now I’ve gone to a grammar point and the left/right arrow to move between sections doesn’t work right. For example, on the Meaning section, pressing right arrow goes to the Self Study instead of the Examples tab. Switching grammar points seems to fix the issue, but I have had it happen more than once.