Feedback - Bug Reports

Some sentences show the orange hint in brackets (not during reviews). Clicking on that part of the sentence hides only that, but not the whole English sentence. I assume it should either hide everything or not be clickable.

@Pushindawood When on a grammar page, pressing Left or Right while pressing Shift shouldnā€™t switch from one tab of the grammar to another. The main use case is when Iā€™m trying to highlight text to copy, I canā€™t use Shift+Arrow to change what Iā€™m highlighting. Though it would be even better if there was simply a button to copy the Japanese or English text.

Bug Report

Grammar Point: 85
Example Sentence: 2065

English example sentence and study question translation differ. Note that the hint underneath the study question also does not match what is in the brackets in the example sentence.

Study Question:

Example Sentence:

1 Like

Fixed, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bug Report

When cramming the JLPT level indicator has a space before the colon instead of after.

Bug Report

Grammar Point: 149
Example Sentence: 2855
Description: Study question and example sentence do not match.

1 Like

Bug Report

Grammar Point: 431
Example Sentence: All of them
Description: Name kanji are missing blue highlight.

Example Sentence: 2133
Description: English in example sentence and study question do not match.

Bug Report

Grammar Point: 180
Example Sentence: 3139
Description: English in study question and example sentence do not match.

1 Like

Bug: today I got the ā€˜honorific verbā€™ grammar wrong. At the end of the queue that grammar came up 2 (!) more times and I ended up having -1 reviews on the counter and a ā€˜correctā€™ (!) marked ā€˜honorific verbā€™ grammar point.

1 Like

Removing an item from the review queue does not remove the ghost reviews associated with it

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s a good find!

My trial period is up and I want to pay for a subscription. However, Iā€™m getting an error message. Is there something Iā€™m doing wrong or should I try later? Thanks.

1 Like

Could you please email us at [email protected] with a few more details so we can pinpoint the bug?

Specifically: What page you are trying to access when you get that error.

Thank you for responding, I tried subscribing again this morning and it was successful. Sorry I canā€™t replicate but this error came up yesterday after I entered my payment information and clicked subscribe in the Subscription page.

@Jake Iā€™m seeing major performance problems today. Some pages are taking 3-4 seconds to load.

I will take a look at that!

@testfugu Thank you for pointing this out. I think ultimately we want to have an option to pause the main review but keep the ghost review active for people who want to catch up with their ghost reviews before going on with the main review. Not sure how to implement that best yet though.

@s1212z I am glad that it worked for you. I will take a look at the bit of the code and see if I can find the error.

@seanblue There werenā€™t any changes made to the code recently so I am not sure what might have caused that.

1 Like

https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/210 last sentence uses an english question mark instead of a japanese one.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for providing the information!
It has been fixed by the team :+1:

1 Like

Bug Report

Exhaustive list of example sentences with half-width question marks.

Grammar point: 18
Example sentence: 1416

Grammar point: 201
Example sentence: 3748

Also, is there any way I can access the study questions? I would like to be able to check those too.

1 Like

Thank you, fixed!