Feedback - Bug Reports

I’m not sure if this has been reported before, but for as long as I can remember the Stats heatmap on the Profile page is shifted 1 day into the past.

The dashboard is correct, showing I did 48 reviews on July 5th:

But the stats page always is 1 day behind:

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 2.17.12 PM

If I do new reviews or lessons right now, they show up on yesterday’s “square” in the heatmap.

Hi there ! Looks like there is a slight bug in the badges: the 70k XP badge and the 80k XP badge were both awarded to me at the same time, when I reached 80k XP.

Another vocab word with no workable answer that I can figure out. Kind of frustrating that multiple vocab words keep having this problem and haven’t been fixed in weeks.no_answer

The wanikani option to hide furigana seems to not be working properly. I started my review session and it was working, and then a couple of reviews in it stopped, and the furigana started appearing on top of every word. I tried syncing my wanikani progress again, but it didn’t make a difference.

1 Like

Hello it looks like I cannot login anymore into the android app. I’m using the same credentials and I can login into the website. Did something changed in the last 24h?
Thank you

Hey! Are you using the new app that can be found here: New Bunpro Mobile Apps! - v0.2.2+11 ?

There is a new app!
Everything is working again, thank you Jake!

1 Like

The furigana update to grammar points adds too much padding on the bottom that it makes it look uneven

1 Like

Seems like it was a Firefox issue. It should be patched now. Thank you for pointing it out!

3 Likes

hello! I’m trying to review ここ in my vocab deck but it’s not accepting any of the English answers as correct - it worked a few weeks ago, so think this is a bug

4 Likes

The dashboard is showing

“New N1 Bunpro Grammar Deck Study from your main deck 5”

But every item on the website is already in my review queue.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting that. We recently updated all the synonyms. For some reason that one got updated incorrectly.

4 Likes

That might be a bug with it not catching the fact that you have completed the deck. We will look into it.

Where’s my badge I can’t keep motivated without my badge :sob:

This is affecting production!!!

(kidding :P)

1 Like

The translation didn’t match the question in these two reviews I got today.

1 Like

I have completed JLPT4 (yay :partying_face:), at least it says so on the top left of my dashboard and there are no further lessons. But the JLPT progress bar on the right says 175/176 for N4 and I did not get my N4 badge. :face_with_monocle: :grin:

It appears that there are indeed only 175 items for N4. Maybe the 176th item was moved somewhere else recently and the target count for N4 was not updated?

The breakdown of SRS stages for ghost reviews seems to be a bit buggy:

Firstly, stages are listed in reverse order compared to other breakdowns (4 to 1, not 1 to 4). Secondly, the plot appears to reflects this incorrect order, which is to say that the number of “Ghost 1” reviews listed at bottom is actually the number of “Ghost 4” reviews, and so on.

I’ll look into this!
Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Saw this today, not sure if the typo is intentional or not but figured I’d post.

1 Like

Thanks for finding this bug!
Was this bug in Review or Cram?