Feedback - Bug Reports

Bump for update, can anyone help sort this out? @veritas_nz? Turning on/off vacation mode via the browser continues to hang/time out without working. I can now only turn on/off vacation mode via the iOS app.

Same for me, seems like it broke overnight.

1 Like

All my reviews disappeared with the new mobile version :thinking: Also, clicking on the review levels (Beginner, Adept, Master. Etc) brings up a blank screen for me

1 Like

You might need to uninstall and reinstall :+1:

That worked! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Closing this out, thanks to @mrnoone for the DM and link showing the latest app update has fixed the issue. Keep up the effort and good work, Team Bunpro!

1 Like

I’ll post the bug here too because why not.

August does not exist.

1 Like

No, you’re changing it to ます form 買う → 買い, then adding たがる. The た isn’t past tense た form it’s たい meaning “want to do”. Further, the て is linking the sentence so it’s “So(and)”. I remember I made this mistake too.

Thanks for that info.

The badges overflow, specially noticeable on mobile.

When I go to bunpro.jp or try to log in to the forum I get the message “This web property is not accessible via this address”. This only happens with firefox, chrome works just fine.

EDIT: Issue went away on its own :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you take a look at this? It’s been almost 6 months and it is still an issue.

1 Like

The last example sentence in にする - Japanese Grammar Explained | Bunpro (a N5 Lesson 8: 8/13 grammar point) requires knowledge of ましょう - Japanese Grammar Explained | Bunpro (a N5 Lesson 9: 1/13 grammar point)

どちらにしましょうか。
Which shall we decide on?

Hey @marlowe and @melisma !

Thanks for letting us know about this. I’m gonna take a look at it and see if I can figure it out!

Hey @janj !

Thanks for reporting this. I’ll take a look at it!

1 Like

Hey @kush !

I’ll give this a look! Thanks for reporting it!

1 Like

Hey there @Rihn, @Dwrlesky, and @Megumin !

I’m gonna take a look at this! Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Hey @razmic !

This is weird. Which browser are you using?

Hey @tymo !

Sorry for the long wait. Thanks for reposting! I’ll take a look at this and get back to you.

1 Like

Hey! This is a self study sentence you created at some point. I have removed it as it was just a blank field. Sorry it wasn’t sorted sooner :bowing_man:

2 Likes