Feedback - Bug Reports

i can access the bunpro dashboard at the very least through the mobile app and you can access the vacation mode through settings menu there to preserve your streak. Give it a shot for sure

4 Likes

Surely they’ll just freeze/extend everyone’s streak?

4 Likes

I am experiencing the same issues. Bummer :anguished:

No worries!
We understand how hard each of you has worked to build and maintain your learning streaks, so even if your streak is lost, you can set it manually in special setting in here back to the value it should be. (when the server will be working again)

Your hard-earned streaks should be OK. :tada:

Also the offline mode in mobile app is working and you can still do the reviews and sync them when server will be back online, to force it you will have to turn off data or enable airplane mode during reviews.

Cheers,
Dominic from Bunpro Team

8 Likes

Except the app only seems to synchronize reviews when you actively open it up, so it does not know about any reviews done on other devices since the last time it synchronized. If I open mine now it tells me I have way more reviews than I actually should have. Not really related to the current issue, but it has come up a few times now that I wanted to use the offline mode but I couldn’t, because you need an internet connection to set it up beforehand.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Here’s the official thread for reports related to the recent downtime.

If your report is related to this issue, please use that post!
Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

It looks like it’s fixed! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

It doesn’t work for me, tho

3 Likes

Yay! It’s working again :v:

EDIT: Nevermind. It’s not consistently working, but I guess we’re getting there, which is good.

1 Like

Still the same for me.

2 Likes

The site is still down, but the app is synchronizing reviews again so that bypasses the issue for now.

1 Like

Seconding what @possessedTeaCup said! It’s also fixed on my end!!

1 Like

OK, now I was able to finish my reviews.

Is everyone able to use the site? Or are there still people having issues?

2 Likes

Just managed to get through all of mine as well. Big thanks to all of the devs who’ve been working hard. I’ll never take the site for granted again 🫡

3 Likes

We’re getting close to wrapping up the fix, though its really good to hear some of you have been able to wrap up reviews!

5 Likes

We’ve managed to fix the outage, and will be closely monitoring the situation. :eyes:

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

For all those worried about their Streaks, a reminder that you can now reset your Streak using the Set Your Streak section of the Reset settings page!

2 Likes

Confirm: I just finished a typical session with no apparent issues. Seems good so far! :crossed_fingers:

Just want to highlight that it happens to be later in the day now (7 pm, Eastern) so part of the return of functionality could be related to decreased traffic, as folks in Europe will be going to bed, and soon folks in the Americas too.

Not sure what the typical daily traffic pattern is for you guys, but I still kinda have a hunch that the reason for the catastrophic failure was partly from the daily surge in traffic. So … just worrying something similar doesn’t happen again tomorrow… (I know I worry too much! :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Not quite sure if this is the right place to mention this, but due to the servers being down earlier, I instinctively requested a password change on my account and got one email to reset the password. This was around 7 hours ago. As expected I wasn’t able to log in until now, when the servers were under control again, but now I’m not able to properly log in on the main site with the new or old password and I have yet to receive any new password reset emails.

Of course, part of this could be due to people like me who kind of panicked and thought they had somehow lost their account, leading to more people trying to reset their passwords and overloading the automated emails? I’m not entirely sure, but either way: not receiving new password reset emails and I am seemingly locked out of my account (not due to multiple unsuccessful login attempts) and now I’m not sure what I can do to try and log in.

1 Like

Welcome to the community !
Will DM you~

and @billiejoeiscool,

Your help has already probably helped these users too:

@procmi, @Chigun, @DoubleDonut, @kw27, @drkalle, @SteveDoesJapanese

I’ve seemingly managed to fix the Activity/Forecast date bug!

6 Likes