Feedback - Bug Reports

て-form for ない should be なくて. I didn’t know if it was the same form as ないでください as there’s no hint about ない on the grammar points.
Should this be on a different grammar point like ないでください and てください ?
nai

Actually I decided to do the duplicate grammar points 'cause I wanna see that sweet sweet 100% when I finish all N3 GPs. And extra practice never hurt anyone, right?

4 Likes

@MissDagger Disabling/Graying out the duplicates for those that haven’t studied them is a pretty good idea! We will see what can do. Thank you for your suggestion. Cheers!

@jamie Thank you for your report! I have updated the structure to display the appropriate information. Cheers!

6 Likes

Furigana can’t be toggled anymore on mobile browser (Android, Yandex browser). On tap it just shows the furigana for a millisecond and then hides it again.

2 Likes

All fixed!

2 Likes

The audio players in Safari v12.1.1 (macOS 10.14.5) rarely work. They load, when I press play, they look like they’re doing something, but no audio plays. For example, I’m on the study example screen here: https://www.bunpro.jp/learn?grammar_points=[715%2C15%2C4%2C41%2C23%2C13] and pressing play, I don’t hear anything. And yes, my system audio is up. Other places (eg wanikani vocabularies audio) play just fine.

2 Likes

@Max1616 Thank you for letting us know. We are looking into what might be causing the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we get this sorted out. Cheers.

2 Likes

It’s unfair to assume I know the context. To me this says in English “meaning?” The grammar point is ambiguous unless there is a hint signifying what grammar point I am supposed to use.

1 Like

I notice problem with audio sometimes on BP too, using the same safari (although macOS 10.13.6 for me currently). It seems to happen to me if I’m doing several points in a row, so by the time I ask it to load the 25th audio file or so in a fairly short time (half an hour or less). So if I do 3 grammar points together, by the time I listen to the sentence audios for the third grammar point, the audio have trouble loading. Last time this happened (also first time in a while because I haven’t been doing many lessons…), a refresh of the page was enough to get them to load, thankfully.

1 Like

Furigana can be toggled now, but the input field refocus doesn’t work anymore (mobile browser).

1 Like

Refocus still broken…

I think this probably counts as a bug…

I had close to an 80 day streak going, did a review or two last night and again this morning. I logged in around 8PM today (Pacific Daylight Time), did a review, and noticed my streak is completely gone. Apparently it isn’t showing any of the reviews I did over the last 24 hours.

I know the hours when Bunpro counts days don’t line up with my timezone exactly, but did something recently change with the timing of when a new day is counted for a study streak?

2 Likes

Not sure if this was just a one off thing, but just had some reviews repeat and the number of reviews go into the negatives during a single session. Using Windows 10 with Chrome.

1 Like

For example sentences, clicking Show English shows the sentence and the hint, but you have to separately click the sentence and the hint to hide each part. Shouldn’t clicking one hide both?

1 Like

Here’s a fun one. When you add a grammar point (but without reloading the page), every time you check or uncheck a reading it duplicates the buttons.

• refocus input field still broken (mobile yandex browser)
  • community link button next to the “add note” field in the grammar info screen still broken
1 Like

Sometimes my check-marks in the readings section of a grammar point won’t save. I’ll check the resources I read, leave the page and come back to see that some of them were un-checked.

1 Like

Sorry it took me so long. I had a slew of updates/additions that took me longer to implement than I had anticipated. The refocus is now fixed.

@ungerc If you look here https://bunpro.jp/user/profile/reset are you able to recalculate your streak in the correct time zone?

@conan Have you experienced this bug lately?

@seanblue Thank you for pointing those out. I will fix them with the next patch!

@Anthropos888 I will look into the issue with the community link button.

@CyanPlastic I will look into what might be causing that.

6 Likes

I haven’t since I posted.

1 Like

It works now, but way slower than before. On mobile, when toggling furigana, the keyboard disappears for a moment and then pops up again after a second or two. Before the refocus feature broke, it worked instantly, the keyboard didn’t disappear, there was no interruption.

Any chance to fix the refocus so that it works as before?

3 Likes