Feedback - Bug Reports

Hello! I know vocab is still in beta, but wanted to flag in case it’s not a known issue: the english translation here is wrong ホーム | Japanese Grammar SRS - it says ‘platform’, but then in the quiz it marks ‘platform’ as wrong and accepts ‘home’ instead

1 Like

I wanted to check the grammar info again and it seems to pull up the wrong lesson.

1 Like

Small spelling error on 真(っ) grammar point explanation.

1 Like

Not sure if this is intended or has been reported, but it looks wrong. Ghosts number don’t distinguish Vocab from Grammar

And I’m pretty sure I don’t have Vocab Ghosts anyway.

Lists an option then marks it wrong

If this happens again, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the developer tools console in your browser please? That should show us any errors you are seeing.

Sorry for the confusion. Ghosts only appear on grammar right now, but will appear for vocab down the line once we implement the changes to vocab reviews we are working on.

1 Like

Minor typo - pretty sure this is supposed to say “parentheses” rather than “Japanese” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure, I will try to reproduce the error again on my home pc later as that is the one I was using at the time.

1 Like

Hi @Johnathan-Weir!
Thanks for letting us know about the small typo in the writeup! It has now been fixed, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Hope you’re having a nice day :blush:

3 Likes

Nice catch!
I’ve updated the text. The update will show on the next release 🙇‍♂️

1 Like

My review forecast shows reviews for the 8am block but it is currently 09:16 - I noticed this before as well. Seems the forecast has the time synced an hour or 30 minutes out or something. I haven’t touched any settings or anything and timezone has not changed etc.

Extra box here as if there was supposed to be another sentence.

screenshot

Thank you very much for the new styling. It’s much more readable for what I’ve been looking at. Also, thanks for fixing displayed main deck on the homepage. Small as it might be it makes me very happy to see it reporting the right thing.

2 Likes

Sometimes (but not always) the word “Caution” or “Fun Fact” gets repeated during Study. Clicking around on tabs/next item/refreshing makes it go away made it go away one time

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this has been reported before, but for as long as I can remember the Stats heatmap on the Profile page is shifted 1 day into the past.

The dashboard is correct, showing I did 48 reviews on July 5th:

But the stats page always is 1 day behind:

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 2.17.12 PM

If I do new reviews or lessons right now, they show up on yesterday’s “square” in the heatmap.

Hi there ! Looks like there is a slight bug in the badges: the 70k XP badge and the 80k XP badge were both awarded to me at the same time, when I reached 80k XP.

Another vocab word with no workable answer that I can figure out. Kind of frustrating that multiple vocab words keep having this problem and haven’t been fixed in weeks.no_answer

The wanikani option to hide furigana seems to not be working properly. I started my review session and it was working, and then a couple of reviews in it stopped, and the furigana started appearing on top of every word. I tried syncing my wanikani progress again, but it didn’t make a difference.

1 Like

Hello it looks like I cannot login anymore into the android app. I’m using the same credentials and I can login into the website. Did something changed in the last 24h?
Thank you

Hey! Are you using the new app that can be found here: New Bunpro Mobile Apps! - v0.2.2+11 ?