Feedback - Bug Reports

Arrow keys don’t work in https://bunpro.jp/study_lesson to go between meaning, reading, and next lesson

1 Like

You are right I didn’t notice that.
Thanks

Hello,

It seems that there are two lessons for “~と言っても” in the N3 section. One is in section 2 and the other is in section 3. The “meaning” page for both of them are the same, but the “examples” page has different example sentences it seems.
Let me know what you think!

Thanks fam

Me again,

Maybe I am just being picky, but it seems that the English sentence is misleading. To me it sounds like a command of sorts. Maybe it’s the 必ず that accounts for that translation, I’m not sure. Let me know if you agree, or if I should shut up and cope with it :wink:

Arigaton

1 Like

思っていたほど大変な仕事ではなかった
The job is not as rough as I thought it would be.

Shouldn’t it be “The job is was not as rough as I thought it would be.”?

1 Like

@Jake During reviews, you can type F to show and hide the grammar info after answering. However, this breaks the browser Ctrl+F functionality. Being able to use Ctrl+F everywhere is important, so please fix this.

1 Like

@nitzi Thank you for reporting this. We will look into what may be causing the issue. Thank you, also, for your reply to @Zanetti. Cheers!

@LandonRosenboom Thank you for your comment. There are actually a few grammar duplicates that we have yet to get sorted out. If we were to completely remove one or the other, anyone that had added them to their reviews would lose all of their progress and their self-study questions/notes would have to be moved accordingly. Once we find the best way to combine the duplicates without affecting anyone’s progress or self-generated content we will get everything sorted out. We realize that this is a recurring topic and we apologize for not providing you with a solution yet. Thank you for your patience.

Nice find on the ていく grammar point! We have fixed the sentence to hopefully clear up any future confusion. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers!

@seanblue

Nice find! Thank you for letting us know so that we could get it fixed. Thank you for pointing out the conflict that arises with the Ctrl+F shortcut. We will see what we can do. Cheers!

1 Like

The second nihongo no mori link 「わりに」 「くせに」 for わりに should be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2XY7LsnJA

1 Like

@nitzi Thank you! The link has been updated. Cheers!

@mrnoone Nothing in yellow at all for this sentence. Maybe a bug? I don’t think I’ve seen this before.

In this one you’re missing the space before the opening parenthesis. Paging @Kumi to find all those issues. :grin:

1 Like

I think the orange serves as the yellow on the first one, and the second’s example sentence is different so I couldn’t find it with the script.

However, I did find these, with the same bug

Grammar # Example #
119 388
119 389
119 390
261 800

@seanblue As @Kumi said, the orange text is there in place of the yellow text because the English text would include “do” in front of “applying”, which would sound unnatural. There are a number of examples where we translate the Japanese naturally and add the (normally yellow) hint as orange text under the English sentence. Cheers!

@Kumi Thank you for pointing these out to us! Should all be fixed. Cheers!

3 Likes

でも should be in yellow.

EDIT: In fact, it was yellow during reviews. It’s only wrong in the examples section.

1 Like

I have changed it :+1:

Sorry for inconsistency.

The lesson page for の(は) looks to have HTML that isn’t displaying correctly (using Chrome).

Should say mean instead of me.

2 Likes

Thank you for finding it - fixed. :+1:

@JohnnyMufgo Thank you for your feedback. Can you give us a little more information on what you are seeing being displayed incorrectly on the の(は) page? Thank you. Cheers!

Seems to be fixed now. There was a < br > tag sitting along with the text.

This isn’t really a bug, but I wasn’t sure where to put it. Why is there this yuta link ‘Why does ドラえもん contain both Hiragana and Katakana?’ in https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/493? It seems completely unrelated to the grammar point.

1 Like