Feedback - Bug Reports

Badge wasn’t awarded for 70K XP

Thank you for reporting this. I believe the latest build should now fix this issue.

@LordGrac @Rukifellth @Laurakate123 This should now be fixed. Please let me know if you continue experiencing this issue or not.

@Yash You should have that badge now. I have also updated the code to prevent this edge case in the future.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue as @LordGrac, and I am still unable to sync wanikani vocabulary.

Has anyone else had difficulty loading the feedback form with vocabulary reviews?

While working on this review,

I was unsure whether the cloze should be dropping the 長音符 before を here, as it requires it to be part of the answer (which is, well, fair enough). But when I try and load the report button, I get a blank modal:

<div class="modal new-style-container fade z-10000 in" id="feedbackForm" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-label="feedback form" style="z-index: 1040; display: block;">
  <div class="modal-dialog modal-dialog-centered modal-md" role="document">
    <div class="modal-content">

</div>
  </div>
</div>

The reason seems to be that posting to
https://bunpro.jp/get_feedback_form?source=study_question&grammar_point_id=null&study_question_id=17319 is throwing a 500 (guess - feedback did not anticipate vocab reviews and requires grammar_point to be non-null?) I can also provide a saved HAR of the request, but I’d rather not paste it here as I think that has my login cookie in it as well.

2 Likes

Forgot to take a screenshot, and the in-app bug report wasn’t working. I was just doing the BP Cloze lesson for “party” and I was unable to write てぃ with the regular hirgana conversion - just writing “ti” actually put in “chi”, and trying to do something like te + i just got me regular te and regular i. I just copy pasted it after getting it “wrong,” but it seems like there should be some way to type characters like that without needing to use a regular kana keyboard, if typing from romanji to kana is supported.

3 Likes

@UshiMo
I think I have found the issue.
It should be working with the next update.

Cheers!

1 Like

Incidentally, you can use “l” instead if you prefer.
So “teli” will also make “てぃ” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adding an image to notes should be possible or not?? I was excited for a second…
If not why i can add a image when editing? (genuine question, not passive agressive)

1 Like

I’m still experiencing this same issue, with a clean cache.

Currently, instead of going Ghost 4 → Ghost slain!, there is a strange white Ghost slain which goes green with a slash through when the ghost is actually slain:

The undead slain ghost:

1 Like

Hi there!

This should be fixed.
Thanks for bringing this up :+1:

1 Like

Not sure if this counts as a bug, but for the grammar point ないで (Casual Request) the info box is all about “without doing” instead of “please do not” as stated in the title (however, it’s still different from the info box in the ないで article). It’s confusing because the info box examples are more like descriptions (“I did … without doing …”), but then all the example sentences are requests.

This was previously brought up but apparently not yet resolved or acknowledged.

I can’t get rid of these reviews :frowning:

Edit: Well… my reviews are back to 0 now? Not sure how but thank you lol!

1 Like

Just bumping this issue cause I’ve had this problem basically since August lol

Step 1) IN FIREFOX**, I go to Stats page by clicking the “All Stats” button on the “Review Activity” box on the Dashboard

Screenshot

Step 2) Stats page loads but with “Reviews Done Per Day” and “New Grammar Per Day” blank

Screenshot

Step 3) Hard refresh the page and the charts appear!

Screenshot

**Issue DOES NOT exist in Safari

1 Like

I have the same issue, except in my case, the number of reviews keeps changing - it was 3 yesterday, now it’s 2 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah, seems random. Usually a small number. Sometimes reviews you’ve done get resurrected, but more often they are reviews that don’t actually exist when you try to do them (can we call these zombie reviews, since ghost reviews is already taken? :wink: )

2 Likes

I experience this since yesterday. Yesterday, I could not do 7 of my reviews and they kept showing at the top as pending reviews but clicking on review would only let me do any other new reviews, not those 7. In the night it resetted and looked normal again. Today my review session of 16 stopped after doing 11 reviews, the remaining 5 show the same behaviour, they are indicated at the top but when I go into reviews, it says there are no available reviews.

1 Like

I had the same issue too. I had two reviews I just couldn’t get to load no matter how many times I clicked on the reviews button. I got around it by switching from Bunpro Beta back to the classic version. After I did that I was able to do the reviews as normal. (I use Google Chrome if that matters.)

1 Like

So not sure if this was brought up before but it seems that the Bunpro Grammar decks are in a different order from the lessons page. I just went to the lessons page after not looking at it in awhile and the few left i have to do in N4 aren’t in the last lesson as I expected. For example, in the below screenshot, I’m missing points from lesson 5, 7, 9 and 10. Since I only have 13 grammar points left in N4 I expected nearly all to be in lesson 10.

Screenshot taken from here: Log in - Japanese Grammar Explained | Bunpro

The Bunpro N4 deck has it in a different order I guess? Bunpro N4 [Grammar] - Japanese Grammar Explained | Bunpro

Looking at the lesson order it actually makes so much more sense to be that way… I was confused at times with some lessons referencing grammar points I haven’t seen, but the lesson order seems to fix that lol.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your continuous support!
Today I’ve opened Bunpro, but despite in my place it’s already 1st Mar, recent activity graph is stopped at 28th Feb. Usually it’s synced with my local time though. Could it be due to Feb being a bit short? I’m a bit worried about my streak due to this thing.

4 Likes