Feedback - Bug Reports

Was going through some new grammar points and got stuck. Every time I click “quiz me” on this particular grammar point (using “さ” to turn adjectives into nouns), I get this blank screen. I can’t move on to new grammar points unless I get through this one. Any ideas?

I had the same problem.

You can fix it by opting into beta and enabling 2.0 reviews.

Thanks! That worked.

1 Like

Went to enable vacation mode for the first time ever since 630 days ago (Yay finally travelling to Japan), but this happened:

After reloading it got correctly displayed, so I’m guessing it’s just a visual glitch while toggling it.

2 Likes

BunPro is jealous that you have a vacation while it has to continue working on making reviews for all the users every day :sweat_smile:

@Sumerechny I can confirm that the issue regarding the N4 bar not filling up despite having done all points has been fixed to me!

1 Like

Cramming “missed” items following reviews doesn’t seem to work - every time on completion, it just says 0%, no items found, even after then trying to continue the session and complete it again, then again, etc:

Apologies if you are already aware of this.

It shown 10 new available lesson on my home, but none lesson available anymore (I did check every JLPT level).

1 Like

The lesson on ないで (Casual Request) - N4 Lesson 7: 6/18 displays information for the other usage of ないで that was already covered in N4 Lesson 1: 14/18

It should be explaining ないで the casual form of ないでください but instead it talks about the ‘without doing’ meaning

I turned on vacation mode for two weeks - and now I have turned it off - I no longer have any reviews showing - is this a know bug?

Yeah, happened to me too. Send an email to support and they should be able to help you out.

How responsive were they for you? I emailed 2 days ago and no response?

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out. I’m not seeing any emails. Maybe it was a bug report?

Could you let me know the date you entered vacation mode please? I can adjust your reviews back.

Hey Jake, I used the feedback form on the site.
For future reference should I have used another method?
Vacation mode started 9th May.
Cheers

1 Like

In とされている (JLPT N4) | Bunpro – Japanese Grammar Explained, there is a missing space in the Caution section

The item N4命令形 is full of errors… Is asking me to enter nothing as the correct answer… and ovbiously is not possible to enter nothing…

I wrote ら on purpose so it would show me the right answer, and it just threw me a blank answer. Please fix this bug…

Hi, I submitted a ticket 3 days ago but no response yet. I’m stuck! I’ve been using the site without issue (free trial) for a few weeks, but now I can’t get past the new reviews. I get to the end of the third new grammar point and click “Quiz me” but that just gives me a blank page. Have logged in and out. Have tried a different browser. No luck. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 7.44.59

I probably have a work around for your issue while you are waiting for a fix. On the dashboard (home) page select “Content” it will give you a drop down menu. Select and click “Lessons”, from there you can manually select lessons and add them to your queue, although one at a time. It won’t ask you for a quiz and it will just add them with a review for them instantly available. Hope this helps

That works! Thank you so much! That JLPT exam is coming up fast and I can’t waste any time. :sweat_smile:

I believe this was for a specific grammar point and should be fixed now. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks @Superpnut for helping with the work around.