Feedback - Bug Reports

Nope. Seemed to have disappeared completely.
Another thing that’s kind of strange is that the daily forecast says 8 reviews in ‘later’, but on the hourly I only have 6 left for today total.

1 Like

Ahhh if that’s the case, then it might have been a leftover incorrect answer from a previous session that you didn’t wrap up again?

Anyway will keep an eye out for more people submitting the same bugs!

It’s a very small thing but I switched my interface to Japanese and I often struggle to parse this header in the lessons:

text

Because there are no quotes or brackets I tend to read this as a complete sentence instead of what it’s meant to be. I think it would be a bit clearer if it looked something like:

「だいたい」の情報

Or some other typesetting that would set the の情報 appart from the name of the grammar point.

4 Likes

Hi team, I used the recent feature to “remove” a ghost review from my dashboard. Although it no longer appears under ghost review, my dashboard always says I have 1 review remaining to complete. When i click the lesson button, it says that there are no reviews avaiable at this moment.

1 Like

Good point! Will change that now.

2 Likes

I’m able to replicate this. Will get it fixed!
Thanks for the feedback :bowing_man:

1 Like

Much better, thank you!

The site has been doing this randomly the last few minutes, especially when going to the summary page or clicking into my dashboard. Was wondering if anyone else was seeing this? Other websites/apps are working normally.
Now, I know y’all would like me to check out the gram but this is a little ridiculous!

2 Likes

There’s just a typo on the いらっしゃる page. In the conjugations, it’s missing the “ま” in いらっしゃいませんでした.

1 Like

Yes, it is! It only happens on my phone.
I’m currently using a Google Pixel 7 Pro.

1 Like

Ahhh OK! I’ll mention it to our mobile dev.
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you! I managed to add another “ghost” ghost review to my list, now have 2 hidden ones… :frowning:

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but I feel like it’s the place to mention/ask about it.

Could there be any particular reason why Bunpro sometimes decides not to auto log me in?
It’s the only website I frequent that decides it doesn’t remember who I am every now and then :thinking:

As far as I’ve noticed, it’s when you access from a different device to your previous “session” that you have to log in again - does that seem to tally with your experience?

On a totally different bug, the almost-marginless nature of the Decks page seems to mean the footer extends beyond the bounds of the page:

1 Like

On the iOS mobile app (version 0.4.1 [118]), marking the graded readers as read (as well as unmarking them) is very difficult to do. Frequently the check-mark box doesn’t respond at all when pressing it, or if it does it’s after a major delay. The other two toggles work perfectly fine.

Not a major issue but I’ve been trying to incorporate this feature into my study and it makes it a bit inconvenient.

2 Likes

Hey @Gacee
I have literally fixed this bug few minutes ago, the fix will be released this week!

Cheers

2 Likes

There doesn’t seem to be any correlation between those things at all.
I’ll use my desktop throughout the day, then do any reviews on the app before going to bed, and most of the time, I’ll still be logged in on desktop the next day.

It tends to only happen once a week, so it’s really only a minor inconvenience if anything.

1 Like

Wait where is it logging you out? The app or the website?
How often do you visit the site/use the app?

I don’t think it’s just you, I noticed this before I even joined the Bunpro team.
Just how we handle auth, and probably could use some polish

1 Like

It logs me out of the website.
I think usually use the website about 3-4 times a day, I’d say.
I use chrome if that’s any use to you.

I’ve never been logged out of the app on my phone.

Luckily I do have a password manager, and it’s a good excuse to sign into that :thinking:

1 Like

Is 分プロ a pun I’m too much of a 下手 to understand or is it just a typo?

4 Likes