Hey,
Could you PM me your device details?
Cheers
@IcyIceBear
I had it fixed! It will be released soon :slight_smile:
Cheers

1 Like

All the text in my notes disappeared.

When I’m in “Learn” mode and switch between each grammar point that I’m learning. They disappear.

When I did a test note in Grammar A, saved it and went to Grammar B and then back to Grammar A, the note that I did is gone.

Is this a known bug?

2 Likes

Hmmm

2 Likes

That is an unknown bug! :sweat_smile:
I’m unable to replicate this in Chrome on the web app.
Is this on the mobile app perchance?

94 + 5 = 100
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

EDIT: Will be fixed on next release :v:

3 Likes

This one may be unnecessary because I think you guys are working on a new cram screen or something? I’m not sure. Potato memory here.

But I started doing the “Cram X Missed Items” after my reviews, and they don’t end up counting towards my crammed items, only the cram sessions.

1 Like

Noticed that the website seems to be suffering a bit at the moment, e.g. retrieval errors and things taking a long time to load:

PS Even rabbits are tempted to eat the bacon, sCRAMbled eggs and potatoes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tested it and looked at the server metrics and everything seems to be fine. Please let us know though if you keep experiencing that.

2 Likes

Thanks, seems to be all good now! :+1:

1 Like

Something seems to be off with the daily/hourly forecast.
Here’s my current daily forecast:

First of all, this already doesn’t make sense - since today is Friday 10/20, and this shows “tomorrow” as a separate bar than “21 Sat”.

Now, here’s my hourly forecast:

The forecast currently claims that I’ll have 10 reviews to do in 40 minutes (it is now 2:20pm). This is already at odds with the daily forecast showing a forecast of 8 for “later”…

1 Like

I’ve seen this issue being reported earlier, followed by a post saying that it had been fixed. My apologies for bringing it up yet again, but I am still having this issue :frowning: The activity overview seems to be somehow lagging one day behind: all my reviews from yesterday are listed as Thursday and today is listed as Friday. My timezone is set correctly, and I have tried changing it and changing it back without any change, which makes me think this is a persisting bug?

4 Likes

I’m surprised not to find 満ちる anywhere in the vocab decks, it’s a reasonably common word in my experience. Not sure how those vocab lists are compiled but maybe this one slipped through?

Jisho lists it as N3: 満ちる - Jisho.org

Noticed that the “forecast graph” bar for the current hour appears rounded, while all others are squared off, e.g.:

1 Like

I think this is a difference of Grammer vs vocab actually? For mine, it looks like because there’s less grammar to vocab ratio it appears more square like on Thursdays. I think it’s just the sliver that makes it appear square

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone else has flagged it but ye olde review summary bug is back for me. I think last time it was related to not wrapping up a session, however I did wrap up this one so not sure what else might have caused it. Haven’t noticed any issues in any of my other recent sessions.

I did genuinely get the しか…ない grammar point wrong, but I’m 100% certain I got the ないと and て points right.

Also, I definitely did ten reviews (started with 40, finished with 30), but my dash activity is only showing nine… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@IcyIceBear

Yeah I think the plugin we use just handles these values based on percentage or something?

Either way I think I’mma sharpen these edges a lil

2 Likes

Dug up that Review on your account, and in its history it looks like it was marked as incorrect with two attempts (incorrect and then correct (wrap-up)).
You didn’t see it show up twice or leave the session early or anything like that?

I got them wrong in a previous session? But this time around I definitely didn’t mess them up at all. I’m absolutely positive I only had one wrap-up item (and it was the right one).

I do sometimes walk away from my computer long enough that the session stalls/bugs out (ADHD haha :sweat_smile:) and I just refresh the page/go to the dashboard and start again, but I’m 99% sure I didn’t this time… Maybe doing that in a previous session messed with how bunpro held on to the attempt data?

1 Like

I’ve noticed a couple times that the forecast in the dashboard seems to be incorrect. For example, it says that at 12PM I have four reviews. It’s 12:30 PM, however there aren’t any reviews available right now.

1 Like

Maybe it means not at 12, but during the hour of 12. Have they shown up yet