Feedback - Bug Reports

@Jake Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I can’t resubscribe.
I’ve tried two different cards and when I click subscribe: bunpro monthly it redirects me to this.

As of this morning, I’m having issues getting lessons to load. The grammar points load fine, but when I get to the input part, it just says “Loading…” forever.

It looks like the study_quiz endpoint is 500ing:

GET https://www.bunpro.jp/study_quiz?api_token=[insert token here]&grammar%5B%5D=758&grammar%5B%5D=482&grammar%5B%5D=292

{"status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error"}

Edit: it’s working now

This happened to me last year, I just tried again later and it was resolved.

I just signed up for a subscription, but whenever I try to access study/cram/review, I just get redirected to the subscription plans page. Is this related to @Kuokukakudaku’s problem?

Love the site, and thanks for looking into and fixing issues quickly.

Just wanted to mention that using a tool in your CI/CD pipeline such as Cypress (https://www.cypress.io/) might be really helpful to save you time testing and help prevent regressions.

Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

There is a ghost grammar point in N3 lesson 8 : 言うまでもない②
We can’t add it to our review and there is no example sentences associated. (Look like it switched by mistake from “future point” to regular point without being finished)

Edit : fixed !

@Jake

I still can’t subscribe to the website. I haven’t been able to do my reviews for a couple of days now, I am not sure what to do.

Edit: I just sent [email protected] an email.

Edit2: I managed to subscribe. I’m not sure what the problem was though.

1 Like

The spacing of the Japanese here isn’t right. No reason to have the newline after the comma. I think I already reported a similar one.

1 Like

Mentioned many times before, but please fix the “scroll up” bug when toggling furigana in example sentences in study mode. That’s awfully annoying on mobile.

5 Likes

Audio says: さみしい
Furigana says: さびしい

The second is listed as the main pronunciation in dictionaries but should at least match each other

Compatibility Issues with Safari on macOS 10.14.5 in the Study Page. Incredible slowdown and stall occurs when trying to shift to the next grammar point leading to an all out webpage freeze. After about 3 -5 min, the next grammar point will finally load. After the “next” grammar point loads all subsequent grammar points load just fine and very responsively. The problem seems to exist only on the initial loading of the Study page. I checked to see if this same problem exists on the newest version of Firefox, it does not.
Here is a screencap of the errors produced when looking at the webpage through Safari’s developer mode:

Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Edit: Followup
Finished one round of studying, went to the next one, and the hang occurred on the second grammar point instead of the first.

1 Like

The scrollbar has weird “afterimages” stuck under it all the time (Chrome, Windows 10) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After 5 pm JST reviews do not work on the site. Progress is not saved if reviews are being done at that time. New grammar cannot be studied as it is not saved. By 8 am JST reviews work again. I don’t know what’s causing it, but it has been a problem for two days now.

Under てくれる, audio says 切手 instead of 切符

@Pushindawood It’s still impossible to highlight the English translation during reviews.

Shouldn’t this allow ねすぎる?

Brackets missing in hidden form

1 Like

Wouldn’t あそこ be better here? It is not counted as correct. It would be weird to tell someone where a class room is when they’re right next to it.

If we wanted to say “my wife” should we use 妻. I believe 奥さん refers to other people’s wives.

If the two people are standing right next to each other then そこ isn’t beside the listener but a short distance away, like a little further down a corridor, and あそこ would be even further away than that.

1 Like

Today, when I tried to access my Lessons page (grammar->lessons in the dashboard), i was greeted by this error message:

We’re sorry but something went wrong. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

I tried clearing my browser’s cache but to no avail

1 Like