Feedback - Bug Reports

Same problem here, I could do my reviews just fine though.

1 Like

@MagneticSpark and @Liras348 Thank you for your reports. We know about the issue and are working on a fix. We appreciate your patience! Cheers.

1 Like

In case you haven’t noticed, only the bunpro.jp/lessons page seems to be broken, you can still do your lessons from the bunpro.jp/grammar_points page though.

1 Like

@Pushindawood
Are you working on the “page scrolls up when toggling furigana” bug (study mode example sentences) already? It makes study mode so frustrating!!

1 Like

I think my そ~ area is a bit too small, I assumed it was mostly the area that was in reach of the other person. Or if the other person would say it is here. Your soko is their koko. Is that not right?

That is when you and the other person stands a bit apart. If you are standing side by side, then ここ, そこ, あそこ changes meaning slightly, because ここ is the same for both. See image below I pulled out from a resource BP linked to for the ここ lessons (https://iinenihongo.com/kokosokoasoko/):

“If the speaker and the listener are in the same territory, the place where they both are is designated by the word ここ koko. In this situation, そこ soko is used for the place a little bit far from the speaker and the listener. あそこ asoko is used for the place farther than そこ soko.” (From that page about the image.)

3 Likes

And here is me thinking I head mastered ここ, そこ and あそこ. Thanks for the resource!!

2 Likes

@Pep95 @MissDagger
この、その、あの
Are really cool, you can get a lot of context from them, for example:

A:「XXままだと戻れないんだぞ。現状の深刻さがわからないのか?」
A: “If it is like that (situation), xx cannot come back! Do you understand the seriousness of the situation?”

If the speaker is not involved in the situation, そのまま can be used.
A:「そのままだと戻れないんだぞ。現状の深刻さがわからないのか?」
A: “If it is like that (situation), you cannot come back! Do you understand the seriousness of the situation?”

If the speaker is involved in the situation then このまま should be used:
A:「このままだと戻れないんだぞ。現状の深刻さがわからないのか?」
A: “If it is like that (situation), we cannot come back! Do you understand the seriousness of the situation?”

Another fun thing:
When someone says
この空は青い!will most likely implies that he has some sort of photo of the sky in hand and is talking about it or something like that.

While
あの空は青い!will simply mean the sky.

:+1:

4 Likes

Hello, i just had a bug for one specific question… my input seemed to be doubled after I added it.

1 Like

@Sulax
Hey :grin::grin:

It has been fixed!

Actually it has been intended behavior, basically, the translation says “far, far” asking for doubled ずっと, so we thought that users would type it once and bunpro would double answer for them!

Now you have to type full answer manually, but it will stop the confusion.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Cheers

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the fast fix, I already could check that it is working properly now! Thank you for the great service :), you deserve way more people on this platform

2 Likes

Agaru should be written like 上がる. The way it’s written right now it should be pronounced のぼる. Either word works though.

2 Likes

Hey :grin:

Fixed :+1:

3 Likes

I can’t learn new stuff, when I “study” and do the quiz, the new stuff are not put in to “review” part and when i “study” again i keep seeing the same 3 items over and over.

My free trial ended some time yesterday (a few hours ago probably) and I already paid for the next month. On the subscription page it says " Your subscription will end on September 20, 2019"

edit: now i managed to do it. if it happens again i’ll past again.

2 Likes

Under ことができる, I feel like “themself” would be better than “himself” since a particular gender isn’t established.

1 Like

It appears 衆議院 and 参議院 are reversed in the English translation

2 Likes

@s1212z
Fixed :grin:

2 Likes

Audio says お母さんは not が

Under がする grammar point.

1 Like

I’m not studying any new grammar points at the moment cause this bug is so frustrating! Every time I scroll down the sentences on mobile, the page jumps up when I accidentally touch a kanji while scrolling. Pls fix!

1 Like

The MaggieSensei link on にする・くする is broken.

1 Like