Feedback - Bug Reports

This warning makes no sense :frowning:
(I think this answer is wrong because たちまち is… uh… “intransitive?” and therefore doesn’t make sense connecting to した, but maybe there’s a better way to explain it. Or, maybe I’m entirely wrong :sweat_smile: )

I really appreciate it, but it doesn’t seem to work for me on Chrome :sob:

@Pep95 Thank you for drawing this to our attention! We are working on a fix. Cheers!

@Kai Argh! I just read your report on this one in “Feedback.” Should be all fixed. Sorry about that. Cheers!

2 Likes

It seems chrome handles cursor position changes a bit differently, but it should work now. New version

2 Likes

Cram: left and right side in mobile browser are cut off:

Cram: after finishing or wrapping-up the reviews, the screen stucks and no summary is loaded:

I needed to include the “www” into the bunpro url of your script to make it work.

2 Likes

Thanks, works like a charm after the last update!!

1 Like

Pretty sure this should be から not だから

2 Likes

After changing the cursor position, it is no longer possible to go back to the end of the input. The cursor remains before the last character and jumps back to that position when trying to place it to the end (mobile browser Yandex, chromium based)

1 Like

I’ve notice an annoying thing that happens in particularly long example sentences; that, as I go to type an answer the viewer centers the input box, cutting off the japanese sentence. I suspect it because the english text is already loaded into the hint zone, but it’s transparent or otherwise unreadable.

If the hint sentence is of significant enough length it will shift the japanese sentences out of readability which is frustrating. When I find a good example I will send a report.

2 Likes

This bug is still happening (and accumulating false ghost reviews).

2 Likes

Hi! I just started Bunpro. I am only in the very beginning of the N5 stuff right now (I think the last lesson I did was -る verbs and the next lesson should be がある ), but now when I click on the Study button, the next lesson it is showing is the なくてはいけない form, which looks like the beginning of the N4 lessons. What is going on here? I assume this is a bug and not a “feature.”

1 Like

I’ve tried to use BunPro on my mobile phone and after I made a mistake, I got this exercise endlessly. (Look at R -2, yep, it goes into the negative.)
I use Firefox 45 (Gecko engine), and I can’t update it - it’s kinda vendor lock.

But this is more interesting: now I have two same ghosts:

I don’t ask to support an old browser (but it would be nice), but the second one looks like a real bug.

1 Like

I am not sure if this is the right place but there are several questions where it is not clear whether you want the casual or formal answer and if I input one while the other is expected, it is marked as wrong. No warning to correct it like in several other sentences and no hint in the answer field.

The latest one I saw and saved:
そんなに彼が好きだったら、つきあったらどう?[付き合う]

does not accept "どうですか” , does not prompt for more casual answer and no hint anywhere that it wants casual speech.

2 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums! :grin:

I have fixed all sentences in 「たらどう」 to show the hint if not the asked politeness form is used, it won’t be marked wrong anymore. :bowing_man:

If you find any examples with problems like this then report a bug, or write here!
We will fix those as fast as we can!

Cheers and sorry for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums :blush:

I have passed the issue to the technical part of the team!

Cheers,

PS
If it’s possible to install a browser on your device, I strongly suggest brave - it blocks ads and trackers, basically protects your privacy and its great even for not technical users!

(I am using firefox on desktop and brave on mobile myself)

1 Like

Hey and welcome on the community forums! :+1:

Your JLPT STUDY LEVEL is likely set on JLPT 4, that’s why it shows you N4 material when you click on study button.

To change it you have to:

1. Click on your avatar at the top bar on the main site:
  2. Choose settings in the pop-up menu
  3. Change JLPT STUDY LEVEL to JLPT 5

I hope it helps!

Cheers,

2 Likes

Ah! That was it! So it IS a feature and not a bug. Haha. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

The two ghosts thing means that you have ghosted two sentences in that grammar point, and each will be tacked individually.

2 Likes