Feedback - Bug Reports

Is there no 50 day streak? Or did something go wrong?

3 Likes

There is a badge for 60.

5 Likes

Ah, that would be the problem then :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Screenshot%20from%202020-02-25%2010-28-06

… after manually adding two grammar points. Previous state: 0 reviews. State on entering reviews: 2 reviews (no more “NEW +3”). Possible cause: I impatiently clicked “Add to reviews” more than once on the second item I added, because it didn’t seem to respond.

4 Likes

I was trying to find 〜ようではないか, but typing よう in the grammar search didn’t bring it up :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this be ホテルに not ホテルで? All the example sentences I’ve seen always use に with 泊まる.

4 Likes

Search is broken right now, they’re working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@conan Should be fixed now. Finally figured out how to sort out the problem. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey :smiley:

The で has been changed to に!
Thanks for noticing it!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Just found another little thing:

Audio says が after 高齢者 instead of も.

4 Likes

Good day, I have been doing customed crammed session over the last days and none of them have been counted in the cram statistics ? is this normal behavior ?do I do something wrong ? Regular cram sessions are counted. Thanks a lot in advance for your help

3 Likes

The new(ish) box that comes up when you finish a trio of study points (the one with the option to Quiz Me!) is both unusually long and unusually far down the page for me (on Firefox on Ubuntu - I haven’t checked this elsewhere yet.) At the end of the study points I don’t even see the box until I scroll down, and the actual buttons are almost a full screen’s worth of scroll from the top of the box, too.

(EDIT: talking of scrolling, I’d have seen @Anthropos888’s post on the same topic if I’d scrolled up a bit. Still, this illustrates that it happens on a ‘desktop’ browser too.)

Thanks!

4 Likes

This is pretty minor, but the transparent background on the membership badges doesn’t really work when selected for the main profile page:

I guess maybe this would necessitate different badges with different backgrounds, to fit each of the site’s color themes? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hope this is the right place…

When I open up my UPCOMING GRAMMAR, all of the items say, ‘Next review 8 months’. Not sure if I set up something wrong here.

3 Likes

@PhilippeA Hello! Are you spending more than a minute on your cram sessions, or are you doing them really quickly? Cheers!

@ginaa Hey! Sorry about that. You should be all straightened out. Cheers!

3 Likes

Responses in the Feeback interface are backwards for some reason:

4 Likes

This should say 行く but it says 行う.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I usually do 50 questions when I do selected cram sessions…so yes it last much more than a minute. (and this is why I am a bit disapointed that they are not counted…)

1 Like

Is there a way to cram but confirm you hit every point once? As in, no two sentences from the same grammar point will appear in the same session?

1 Like

Would you mind adding any synonym warnings for と共に and 及び where ever applicable?

2 Likes