Feedback - Bug Reports

It seems to be fixed for me. I can access reviews again.

I can log into Bunpro online, but I can no longer log into the app for Android. I don’t know what happened. I am on a Samsung Galaxy S7. I am usually always permanently logged in on the app, but I logged into the website last night from Chrome and when I went in to the app I was kicked out? Is anyone else having this problem?

Yeo, works for me again.

%E7%84%A1%E9%A1%8C
As I get more questions right, this number goes down! Scary!

New Dashboard says that I can keep enjoying my free trial for next 51 years :smiley:
Part of me wishes for this to be true. :DDD

2 Likes

A few issues with the new dashboard, as much as I love the new look. It says my next reviews are available in 3 years? The Review Activity has an error message. I went to the link to see if it was a problem on my end, but if it’s something I need to download, I have no idea what to do with it. Also, my last reviews were bad, but not quite that bad. My summary page claims 64.71%, while the dash claims 54.55%. The JLPT Progress bar on the bottom, the Total, is not showing any skills at all: NaN%, 0/0. And as a purely aesthetic issue, the JLPT progress bars are all different lengths. This is surprisingly obnoxious for as small as it is.

I’m running Firefox, 84.0.1, on Windows 10.

Beyond the bugs, I love the new layout!

2 Likes

When I turned off the bunpro-planner script, this went away for me.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing those, out they should be fixed now. Like @FredKore mentioned the bunpro-planner script impacts the new page.

@iariar it has been fixed! Sorry for getting your hopes up :sweat:

1 Like

Wow! You guys are so quick! You rolled out fixes within 24 hrs! :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick fix(I guess :sweat_smile: ).

Another one I have just seen - though I’m on level 21, I have never received Level 20 badge, while others XP related did appear in my profile.

1 Like

It worked for the XP badges. The level badges are still missing though like @iariar pointed out.

Thanks for the quick responses! Keep up the good work :raised_hands:t2:

I will take a look at the xp badges to see if they are setup in a way that prevents earning old ones.

@darkness_rising The issue for the weird padding has been fixed. Please let me know if you continue to experience it. Sorry it took so long.

1 Like

Hi there, is it just me, or are most if not all of the links to 日本語の森 in Readings not working?
They seem to be linked to a video that is no longer publicly available.
I would greatly appreciate an update with correct links some time, thank you!

1 Like

The inlays where the blue lines have yet to reach blend in way too much with the background now.

Screenshot%202021-01-09%20193057

It’s attributing reviews to days incorrect to my timezone. I don’t know if this is an error or associated with the BunPro site’s timeline, but it is 7:30pm on January 9th here, and it says my 42 reviews were done on the 10th.

By default data is stored in UTC. But you can set your time zone in your settings. Doing so will display the forecast and stats data properly. :+1:

Ah, I found it in settings, thanks.

1 Like

Layout on mobile is broken again (summary, menu etc.)

I dont think this qualifies as a bug but not sure where else to put it-

on the Tobira path, chapter 5 contains the grammar point らしい① and chapter 6 contains らしい② but in the book they are the other way around (chapter 5 is らしい②and chapter 6 is らしい①)

1 Like

I’m getting negative reviews again. Also some repeat reviews. Even if I get reviews correct, one or two of them will show up again at the end of the review.

Using Chrome on Windows 10.