Have you done your BunPro Review today?

:heart_eyes:

Still no 365 review streak though. But I appreciate the offerings so far.

7 Likes

Maybe the next streak badge is 400!

2 Likes

Oh, no, why did you delete that. Ok, we’ll see when you get that, you can share it again to us.

1 Like

I’ve never entered sentences I studied from my books to BP. Will those sentences from self-study tab appear on our regular review sessions just like default review session provided by/from BP?

1 Like

That was the new plan :stuck_out_tongue: unfortunately, 文プロ wouldn’t let me have a sneaky delete :sweat:

Yes

3 Likes

It’s not exactly like the BP created ones. They have their own SRS so you will see them over and over again. I used them for the N1 grammar points that aren’t on BP yet so it was helpful but if it’s just a regular grammar point you may get annoyed by seeing the exact same sentence repeatedly.

Also there’s still no marker that it’s a Self-Study sentence. I just add (SS) in the English part so I can tell.

3 Likes

I would say the iceberg played a pretty big role in this too…

6 Likes

Just finished N4 :partying_face:

8 Likes

Awesome!

I just hit the quarter mark on N3. I’ve not been adding much grammar in the last couple of weeks, even less than I have since the start of the year that is. But I finally added enough new ones to hit that mark because I noticed multiple of the next few ones were just now showing up in my Japanese classes. ^^

5 Likes

Hello~

I thought I’d add my entry here.

So here’s where I’m currently at.
I did five lessons today and I’ve been doing reviews at least once per day.
I’m proud of the study streak woohoo!!

2 Likes

Update! August 18

Adding the Study Summary Page here

2 Likes

I leveled up!
I have finally achieved The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything!
Jk

Listened to V (Volt), the first opening of Pokemon XY and I was like, wow there’s a lot of words I recognize compared to like years ago…

I now know the difference between にみえる and がみられる.

2 Likes

Way to go @PowerAWBS
I’ve been away for a while but I’m back at it now and have managed to clear my reviews everyday this week. Yey!

3 Likes

August 20 Update~

Yay~ my post got liked by @Pushindawood and other bunpro community members~

@Laurakate123, I’m glad you’re back at it again! 頑張りましょう!

Not sure if I should create my own thread, since this thread is pretty long, but I don’t want to splinter threads either :wink:

The amount of reviews have been steadily growing every day for the last two weeks as I’ve been adding five lessons per day.

Here’s my progress for today!

1 Like

As the most frequent poster to this thread, one reason I mostly stopped posting is because I was talking to myself most of the time and it didn’t add much to my studying at the time. But since at least one person is now posting here, I guess I might start again.

So I am currently almost halfway through N3 here on BP. When I finished my one year of Japanese language school in Japan this March I had technically worked through all of N3 according to my school. But I didn’t manage to keep up with BP on top of school and trying to continue to WK, so still have a lot of BP N3 to go through.

I’m back to doing reviews once a day, and I add a couple of grammar points every few days. I’d rather not start getting a mountain of grammar reviews, especially since I’m trying to get back into WK and find vocabulary and kanji are the main things stopping my reading (the Japanese skill I care about). So BP is fairly casual at the moment.

2 Likes

August 21 update~

@MissDagger, I’m glad to see you re-join the thread~
I guess I’m fairly new to the forums even though I’ve been a member for almost two years now.

Personally, I’ve been spending more effort on BP than WK. I’m taking a Japanese class in university this fall semester called Translating Texts, and I felt more motivated to study grammar than kanji.

This past spring, I did at least one review per day, so, super casual.

Here’s my progress today~

2 Likes

Came back to 122 reviews after having to take a break in late May. Got through most of them today, but it didn’t go that well :sweat_smile: Now to see if I can get my streak back up.

3 Likes

Well, welcome to the forums then. BP forums aren’t super active, but we have a few regulars and some discussions going on.

I just did my review session for the day which was only the two new grammar points I added yesterday. And here is a look at my dashboard:

1 Like

August 22 update~

@Evueimeimei, 頑張ってください with your study streak! できると思いますよ!
@MissDagger, ウェルコムくれてありがとうございました!

Here’s my summary for today!

Hope y’all are staying safe, wherever you are!

1 Like

August 23 update~

I leveled up!

2 Likes