Have you done your BunPro Review today?

Have you tried changing the timezone in user settings? Or are you talking about something else

1 Like

Oh, i just did, thanks! It was only one hour off.
I remember some months ago often being sure that i had kept my streak and still losing it though, and other users reported it too, so i gave up on it. Maybe the issue has been fixed.

1 Like

I’ve also experienced this issue; even changing the timezone doesn’t fix it. Also, it seems like you need to check in multiple times a day to record the streak, as when I only checked in once a day, I lost my streak again.

Done that, still lost my streak. It seems to be a bug as I don’t lose streak on other SRS app. Only BunPro does that. Gotta live without a streak.

2 Likes

I’m not sure exactly how changing your time zone after a missed streak impacts the count or not, admin or dev can jump in there. For the streak to extend however I’m pretty sure you just need to do some action in the system within 24 hours. People have stated that they opened up a cram session and that counted, I can’t say for certain either way. I guess if you’re feeling inclined you can test it yourself and make a note of the time and action you took to see whether or not the streak number changed. If there’s a bug then that’d be super useful to know!

yeah, the thing was that even doing a review session in the middle of the day lost the streak somehow, it really looked like a bug unrelated to timezones. i’ll report it next time it happens (unless it’s fixed already).

I think that would be hard to replicate as I don’t open BunPro at the same time every day, only when I am done with other SRS apps. But I’ll try recording my time. I lost the streak twice so far this month.

Yeah I know it’s a pain but recording might be useful for the time being. I wonder if you did a review at 4pm, then the next day you did one at 5PM and that’s 25 hours and kills the streak. Or is it based on a strict midnight to midnight schedule? Feels like detective work here :sunglasses:

It’s a midnight to midnight schedule.

That’s what I figured but I’ve read so many different anecdotes over the months from lost streaks I couldn’t remember. Thanks!

ガリ勉

I’ve definitely found that the streak doesn’t update if you do a review too quickly after midnight. It’s almost like it doesn’t count as a new day until a few hours in.

1 Like

there’s an easy fix for that; you just need to change your time zone in settings

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY!!!
Took 3 and a half years but I got there eventually!
Untitled

8 Likes

I want that badge so bad.

3 Likes

yes…finally got my reviews down to zero for the first time in a very long! this is good! However…now its very late…ek…my sleep… should have not caught up at such a late hour…bad habits…

3 Likes

Not gonna lie… I’m feeling pretty good this morning!

9 Likes

Have you done your review today?

Dunno why this came to mind

2 Likes

Not about reviews directly, but yesterday I encountered an N2 grammar point in the wild that I had just learned a few hours earlier, that was great!

かをり is the name of a character (Kaori).
「かをりとの出会いをきっかけに、再び音楽の世界に身を投じる。」

Translation The encounter with Kaori leads to the two throwing themselves into the world of music.

this is from 四月は君の嘘, volume 2 (Your Lie In April)

also, CHARACTORS :smiley:

3 Likes